Question Looking for new gun...

Using laser technology. Been stuck with the Sollomate Opallo for the longest time. Occassional looted limiteds almost all gone. I'm around level 11 in ranged dmg now. Not looking for a limited. Is there any chance of a weapons guide with some prices. Looking to learn what I can get for my PED, never spent on a gun before.

Thanks in advance to all.

2. Sponsored Links
    if you're not looking for (L) your options are very limited and pricy, unless you want to use old school guns that max at lvl100 (dont do this)

but look at Riker ul1-3 it's ul SIB weapons but have huge tt value, but then almost no markup.

minimum TT from 1200ped to 2100ped.

other then that I say stick to your opalo if you dont like (L), with hp and evade you can kill more then daiki with it, so keep skilling.

Recommend you use L weapons for now.. much better than UL weapons usually.
    Raxxor

Dominant
    I agree with raxxor, the reason being that you're only lvl 11, so you're skilling pretty rapidly. At this level, you can buy one L weapon in your range (herman law-101 arctic, or 202 if you don't mind wasting ammo in SIB) and probably be close to lvl 15 by the time the gun is decayed to zero, especially if you're skilling pistol too. I'd recommend going with L weapons at least until the skilling slows down around lvl 20, then if you still want a UL weapon, at least you'll have a greater selection.

Thanks all, yeah, I love the Herman's I guess I'll stick with that for now.

not sure what weapon you're using..

the herman law has pretty good eco (for TT gun) compared to the sollomate opallo.

you can get better "eco" with an hk110 + b101 (just dont use bigger amp on that gun or it becomes uneconomical)

my suggestion.

also the ozpyn guns would be good for someone of ur lvl as well.