Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief999 View Post
    I think you really need to contact support. If a pec has gone missing, I mean $0.0001 USD, really, it has to be seen to as a matter of urgency
    Hmm... I think its $0.001 actually Ten times bigger... it's an urgent disaster then

2. Sponsored Links
    I think you really need to contact support. If a pec has gone missing, I mean $0.0001 USD, really, it has to be seen to as a matter of urgency
    Well, the only thing that enables us to no longer trade goats for a haircut and accept money instead is trust.

When this trust is gone, the (anyway virtual) value money has collapses immediately.

A missing PEC is no big deal, but the sheer possibility that one of the monetary systems is bugged could crash EU, simply by destroying the trust people have in it.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Mature
    A programmer at a bank here about 15 years ago wrote a routine to siphon off part of the interest payments into his own account. If your interest payment calculated out to 10.1235, instead of the .0035 not being paid out it was added to a balance and put into his account.

it amounted to be quite a bit of case. I want my bank account to balance in real life and in EU, a missing penny or a missing pec is a big deal because how can I have the trust that my money is safe?

Smile Ok

Fair points for sure, and, you did check the date on my post I assume???
    Anyways, good luck, I hope none of us gets ripped off - mind you if someone from MA has found a way o make a million with just the odd pec going million, I wish them the best of luck hahahah (j.king lol
    Boo. and, yes, I have been drinking
    p.s. visit www.EntropiaVIP.com and you'll soon get your pec back, even if it's in services

"For, as long as 100 of us remain alive, never will we be English. We fight for freedom, which no honest man gives up, but with life itself." THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH 6/4/1320. Robert The Bruce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12