Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Emissary Program on Facebook to Launch April 10, 2012

Greetings, Entropians:

I am delighted to finally announce that the Emissary Program and its Embassy on Facebook will debut a mere 24 hours from now, at 7 AM GMT/UTC on April 10.

At that time, with a valid Facebook account, you will be able to become an Emissary (no code required) and begin to explore and share the content found on the Embassy.

Any time AFTER 7 AM GTM on Tuesday, Simply go to https://apps.facebook.com/entropiauniverse
    and log into your Facebook account to join and participate.

Here are a few tips from me to you:

Just for joining the Emissary Program, you will receive 1000 Emissary Points which may be accumulated toward valuable items in the game, including PED.

At launch, the Embassy will open voting for the Emissary's Choice Screenshot Contest, with awards of 100 PED Certificates, to be handed out in five categories. Emissaries and their Friends will determine the winners among these talented individuals, so vote early, and invite your friends to participate, as well.

The best way to earn Emissary points is to encourage like-minded Friends to download Entropia Universe through the app, so if you want to get ahead in the Embassy, you'll need to reach out to your Real World Friend base, not just the folks already playing EU.

Also, be on the look out for the limited edition Beta Badge. This badge will only be available to pioneering Emissaries in the early days of the program. Get them whilst you can.

Good luck and carry on!

Cheers,
    Sage

2. Sponsored Links
    Provider
    Gl with the project. For good measure I'd love it though if one spokesman from Mindark could verify that this is indeed a trustworthy (semi-official?) project before I look into it.

/Sbi

Quote Originally Posted by Sbi View Post
    For good measure I'd love it though if one spokesman from Mindark could verify that this is indeed a trustworthy (semi-official?) project before I look into it.

/Sbi
    Fair suggestion, Sbi. We're on that, but in the meantime, you may note that the Entropia Emissary Program has been afforded its own topic heading on this rather official forum. Unless they hand these out to just anyone, you may take that as some assurance of our validity.

As you will see, we have worked very closely with terrific team at MindArk to develop the Emissary Program, and we very much look forward to having you all over to kick the tires and take her out for a spin.

Cheers,
    Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sage|Socialtype View Post
    Greetings, Entropians:

I am delighted to finally announce that the Emissary Program and its Embassy on Facebook will debut a mere 24 hours from now, at 7 AM GMT/UTC on April 10.

At that time, with a valid Facebook account, you will be able to become an Emissary (no code required) and begin to explore and share the content found on the Embassy.

Any time AFTER 7 AM GTM on Tuesday, Simply go to https://apps.facebook.com/entropiauniverse
    and log into your Facebook account to join and participate.

Here are a few tips from me to you:

Just for joining the Emissary Program, you will receive 1000 Emissary Points which may be accumulated toward valuable items in the game, including PED.

At launch, the Embassy will open voting for the Emissary's Choice Screenshot Contest, with awards of 100 PED Certificates, to be handed out in five categories. Emissaries and their Friends will determine the winners among these talented individuals, so vote early, and invite your friends to participate, as well.

The best way to earn Emissary points is to encourage like-minded Friends to download Entropia Universe through the app, so if you want to get ahead in the Embassy, you'll need to reach out to your Real World Friend base, not just the folks already playing EU.

Also, be on the look out for the limited edition Beta Badge. This badge will only be available to pioneering Emissaries in the early days of the program. Get them whilst you can.

Good luck and carry on!

Cheers,
    Sage
    phew....just in time Sage...I was starting trippin over my beard!

looking forward to it

Cheers, Roni

Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    phew....just in time Sage...I was starting trippin over my beard!
    Yes, Roni, we're looking forward to it, too. And that just goes to show you how much *I* know about growing a beard!

Cheers,
    Sage

Young
    hmmm should be passed 7AM UTC, but it still asks me to enter personal access code, did i missed something?

Young
    Greetings, Entropians:

I thought the Emissary Program was for people that represented Entropia at conventions? Why use the same name for this referral program?

Edit: Think I was wrong about this... that may have been the Ambassadors program?
    Why require a facebook account for a referral program? Seems to be needlessly exclusionary, as well as more costly then launching a more inclusive referral program would have been. Then later that program could have been tied into more things, optionally if wanted. Seems if the 80/20 rule holds here and I think it does, probably even more so, a quicker launch with a conventional referral code would have been cheaper and more useful.

My friends are not on facebook either. I have gotten friends to try the game in the past. I will stop till you open a way for me to refer them as well I guess. I know there is no way I will get them to sign up for facebook just to let me refer them, though they would have no problem clicking a link I could email or im to them.

Didn't MA read about and learn from the Blizzard real id controversy? That was also done to try and tie more into face book, with its real names policy. Many MMOers do not want to have to link their virtual identities to their real name. In this regard they react different then farmville and other flash game players so far.

Also, I think this is one of the things you used the CLD money to help fund? Just what planet partner will the sign up for this program goto?
    Last edited by twobits; 04-10-2012 at 08:01.
    ---

Young
    Fair suggestion, Sbi. We're on that, but in the meantime, you may note that the Entropia Emissary Program has been afforded its own topic heading on this rather official forum. Unless they hand these out to just anyone, you may take that as some assurance of our validity.
    I thought this forum was owned and run by a third party as a fan site, and is not official?
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by twobits View Post
    I thought this forum was owned and run by a third party as a fan site, and is not official?
    PCF is used as an Official Calypso Communication Medium and EF is used as an Official Entropia Universe Communication Medium.

At least that's what I remember.
    Do you ever look out a window, see a bird and wonder,
    Is that bird carrying a global?

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze-Tomb Raider View Post
    PCF is used as an Official Calypso Communication Medium and EF is used as an Official Entropia Universe Communication Medium.

At least that's what I remember.
    Hmm.... in that case since it is here, that makes me all the more concerned that MA is using the advertising money for sign ups that will not get credited as Calypso sign ups and thus reduce the amount they would then pay on the CLD buyers investment that was to fund the advertising.
    ---

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast