Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by twobits View Post
    Hmm.... in that case since it is here, that makes me all the more concerned that MA is using the advertising money for sign ups that will not get credited as Calypso sign ups and thus reduce the amount they would then pay on the CLD buyers investment that was to fund the advertising.
    It was the Planet Calypso Devs who sold the CLDs.
    MindArk had nothing to do with it.
    So therefore all the money has gone to the Devs of Planet Calypso and allthe money will (presumably) be used for Planet Calypso advertising.

Aside from that, will definitely become an Emissary.
    Do you ever look out a window, see a bird and wonder,
    Is that bird carrying a global?

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze-Tomb Raider View Post
    It was the Planet Calypso Devs who sold the CLDs.
    MindArk had nothing to do with it.
    So therefore all the money has gone to the Devs of Planet Calypso and allthe money will (presumably) be used for Planet Calypso advertising.

Press release clearly says Mindark.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...-Lot-Deeds.xml

Also, MA is the Calypso developer.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by cute781217 View Post
    hmmm should be passed 7AM UTC, but it still asks me to enter personal access code, did i missed something?
    No, alas, you did not miss anything. I was overly optimistic in my assessment of the launch window. My sincerest apologies.

That said, I can announce a new launch time from the powers on high:

8 AM GMT, Wednesday, April 11, 2012.

All parties should be well-assured of the validity of the program at that time.

Sorry for the misinformation. Hopefully, I can make up for it with a little intel. Among the possible rewards, you may find:

Emik S50 (L)
    Kinetic Strike Chip I (L) Electrokinetic Mindforce Chip
    Mature Argonaut's Claws (L)

We hope you will find the full prize selection to be worth your time and attention.

I would also note that the Emissary Program is specifically designed to be an outreach through social media. While we understand that social media is not for everyone, it does happen to be an incredibly powerful way that Earth-bound humans connected with each other, and their interests, on Ancient Earth. We're building a bridge, and we hope you'll join us.

Cheers,
    Sage

Press release clearly says Mindark.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...-Lot-Deeds.xml

Also, MA is the Calypso developer.
    I was being rather specific in my post labelling the Calypso Devs and MindArk as 2 completely seperate entities. They are the same company but 2 different offices. It was the Calypso Office of MA that sold the CLDs, not the Entropia Platform Office.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage|Socialtype View Post
    No, alas, you did not miss anything. I was overly optimistic in my assessment of the launch window. My sincerest apologies.

That said, I can announce a new launch time from the powers on high:

8 AM GMT, Wednesday, April 11, 2012.

All parties should be well-assured of the validity of the program at that time.

Sorry for the misinformation. Hopefully, I can make up for it with a little intel. Among the possible rewards, you may find:

Emik S50 (L)
    Kinetic Strike Chip I (L) Electrokinetic Mindforce Chip
    Mature Argonaut's Claws (L)

We hope you will find the full prize selection to be worth your time and attention.

I would also note that the Emissary Program is specifically designed to be an outreach through social media. While we understand that social media is not for everyone, it does happen to be an incredibly powerful way that Earth-bound humans connected with each other, and their interests, on Ancient Earth. We're building a bridge, and we hope you'll join us.

Cheers,
    Sage
    OK thanks for the replying.
    But i can use it now
    And i already got 6700 points
    Last edited by cute781217; 04-10-2012 at 09:21.

Young
    I was being rather specific in my post labelling the Calypso Devs and MindArk as 2 completely seperate entities. They are the same company but 2 different offices. It was the Calypso Office of MA that sold the CLDs, not the Entropia Platform Office.
    Both sites say Mindark PE AB as the owner. Different offices have nothing to do with creating separate entities.

Question for MA then. Is this being funded in any part from the money raised by CLD sales?
    ---

Both sites say Mindark PE AB as the owner. Different offices have nothing to do with creating separate entities.

Question for MA then. Is this being funded in any part from the money raised by CLD sales?
    I only talked about them as seperate entities, never said they were.
    It's the one company MindArk PE AB but part of MA does the Entropia Universe Platform and the other part does Planet Calypso Content.

Also (I know I'm not MA) but the sale of the CLDs was to raise funds for advertising and I assume that seeing as Socialtype is an Advertising Agency (in some form) and Entropia Universe is being advertised, the CLD Funds would be paying for this.

Young
    I only talked about them as seperate entities, never said they were.
    It's the one company MindArk PE AB but part of MA does the Entropia Universe Platform and the other part does Planet Calypso Content.

Also (I know I'm not MA) but the sale of the CLDs was to raise funds for advertising and I assume that seeing as Socialtype is an Advertising Agency (in some form) and Entropia Universe is being advertised, the CLD Funds would be paying for this.

So would I (assume the clds are paying for this). So are the sign ups being credited to Calypso as the planet partner so the investors in them get the revenue share from the spending of the money they invested?
    ---

I thought the Emissary Program was for people that represented Entropia at conventions? Why use the same name for this referral program?

Edit: Think I was wrong about this... that may have been the Ambassadors program?

Yep, those are Ambassadors, not Emissaries.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage

Cheers,
    Sage
    Yes, that is what it was designed as. However since the sites require internet to get on them, no matter how many use them to connect more will be reached by having an option that does not require facebook. Personally I view the internet as the incredibly powerful way we can communicate and connect and sites like facebook are small subsets of that. So why put up that moat at the same time?

Also, to which planet partner will people who join EU through this program belong?
    Last edited by twobits; 04-10-2012 at 10:04.
    ---

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast