Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Its not showing my friends when I click on the link to share

Also, how are prizes collected. The name used in Facebook may not be what our avatar names are.
    Last edited by Softhart; 04-11-2012 at 15:33.

Born 11-24-2006

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    Also, how are prizes collected. The name used in Facebook may not be what our avatar names are.
    I assume we would put in our Avatar name/e-mail.
    Do you ever look out a window, see a bird and wonder,
    Is that bird carrying a global?

Friends recruited

I recruited 2 friends and yes I did follow the instructions they clicked my link downloaded and signed up for EU via the Emissary Program page on facebook and i NEVER got in this case 4k points!

So what did i do wrong?

Noticed this also, got a request from 3 friends and when I click on the link it shows the pic of one of them
    Softhart and Mr-Joey, thanks very much for visiting the Embassy.

The issue you're referring to may have to do with the Guest function of the Embassy. Unlike a lot of other apps out there, people can actually visit the EU Embassy and look around without being forced to click ALLOW. Until a person has joined the Embassy themselves and clicked through ALLOW, they browse as a Guest and will see the image associated with the Host Emissary who invited them.

I hope that explains your experience. If not, please post further issues to the Bug Reports thread here under the EU Emissary Program heading (as opposed to the general EU Bug Reporting thread for the game.) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sage|Socialtype View Post
    Softhart and Mr-Joey, thanks very much for visiting the Embassy.

The issue you're referring to may have to do with the Guest function of the Embassy. Unlike a lot of other apps out there, people can actually visit the EU Embassy and look around without being forced to click ALLOW. Until a person has joined the Embassy themselves and clicked through ALLOW, they browse as a Guest and will see the image associated with the Host Emissary who invited them.

I hope that explains your experience. If not, please post further issues to the Bug Reports thread here under the EU Emissary Program heading (as opposed to the general EU Bug Reporting thread for the game.) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Sage

No, I don't believe it does explain the situation.

Where is the bug thread? Link?

I see the Bugs section but there is No EU Emissary Program heading that I can find.

Born 11-24-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    I recruited 2 friends and yes I did follow the instructions they clicked my link downloaded and signed up for EU via the Emissary Program page on facebook and i NEVER got in this case 4k points!

So what did i do wrong?
    That does seem strange, Broncos. Can you please PM me and give me your exact Facebook name and the Facebook names for the two friends who downloaded the game? I'll get our team on that and see if we can figure out what went wrong.

Cheers,
    Sage

Its not showing my friends when I click on the link to share

Softhart, that may be a Facebook bug since it's a Facebook window that you displayed. Please try again and see what happens.

As for prize redemption, at the moment, when you redeem a prize other than the Beta Badge, which just shows up, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you used to register for Facebook. It will contain instructions on how to redeem your prize on Entropia Universe. Please follow those instructions carefully to redeem your prize.

We have a more streamlined process in development, but we're not sure when that will be implemented.

I hope that answers your questions. Hopefully, the Facebook bug will simply disappear, poof! Let me know what happens.

Cheers,
    Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sage|Socialtype View Post

I hope that answers your questions. Hopefully, the Facebook bug will simply disappear, poof! Let me know what happens.

Cheers,
    Sage

I have tried it a couple times with the same result. It did work at home and when I got to work it stopped working (showing up). I will try again when I get home. Maybe something wrong with my computer at work.

Born 11-24-2006

Quote Originally Posted by twobits View Post
    Personally I view the internet as the incredibly powerful way we can communicate and connect and sites like facebook are small subsets of that. So why put up that moat at the same time?
    TwoBit, with over 800 million people worldwide in ONE place on the internet, like it or not, Facebook is the 900 lb. gorilla of social networking. It makes for very efficient, one-stop shopping for player acquisition. And, unlike the whole expanse of the internet, we already have multiple, trusted circles of influence on Facebook, through existing EU players.

Quote Originally Posted by twobits View Post
    Also, to which planet partner will people who join EU through this program belong?
    New players may join any Planet they choose. Feel free to encourage new players to play WITH you, on the planet you know and love.

I hope you'll check it out.

Cheers,
    Sage

Quote Originally Posted by SomeExtraDamage View Post
    Can someone else confirm Bjorn's confirmation, just so I know I'm not imagining things?
    SomeExtraDamage, how about the Sacramento Bee? The MindArk official press release today has been picked up by hundreds of other news outlets, too.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/04/11/440...-entropia.html

Cheers,
    Sage

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast