Hatchling

newbie wave hello - seeking Mentor

Hi, new to Eu entirely. Read a bit before actually deciding to log in, but couldn't make up my mind between the planets. I was curious about Arkadia and Calypso but, I'm so fresh on the planet I'm still trying to figure out all the buttons. (I think I ended up on Calypso by default).

I've seen Eu a year or two ago, before but never got around to actually signing up, but I just ran across it again this week, got curious and hearing about the new planets and the idea of a star system is really exciting.

I'm on Central time, but have a very tight schedule as to when I can play (usually at night and after 9pm). I've done combat before in other virtuals so the hunting aspect is really interesting to me but then so is the mining. But I'm no teen with tons of time on my hands so that said I'm really looking for a mentor who can be patient with me and won't mind my million and a half questions.

Oh, and maybe someone who doesn't mind being mentioned in a blog post or two (if and when I actually get to post lol).

2. Sponsored Links

Look me up ingame if you feel like it. Have a disciple living in your time zone and it has worked great so far.
    (UTC+1)
    Raxxor

Not offering mentorship but some nice tool for mentors with latest VU: Now you can visit new arrival area as mentor.

* need to have at least 1 graduated disciple
    * new arrival area tied to/available with a planet
    * not able to bring items/stackables with you

Regards, Roni

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/v...ase-notes.html

removed text due to misinterpreting OP remark on blogs

Roni
    Last edited by Roni; 04-11-2012 at 15:48.