Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Left Spinning in Space

I was returning home to Caly after a very poor mining and hunting trip to Arkadia as I left protected space for the PVP part of my trip I was pounced on, I tried to ram my attacker in a show of defiance as I was unarmed, I was eventually shot down and striped of a few bits and pieces nothing of importance.

What really has me pi**ed of is that I was left spinning in space with a notification to press T to teleport to a revival terminal, now I know that ** T ** does not work in space but after logging off then back on after a couple on minutes of revolving in space I found I was still revolving in space, so I though what the F*** I will try the ** T** what did I have to loose, it timed down from 10 it got to 0 and nothing, I tried again and again, I logged out and back in to no avail.

I then contacted the gods at mind ark to find that he was away on a jolly or something, or maybe he was to busy with other avatars spinning in space.

Tick Toc, Tick Toc, time passes when you are spinning in space

So it is now 24 hours later and still no response from the god that is mind ark so I tried again and again and still again.

This is a weekend and most people play at weekends if this is the response to a help request by mind Ark then it is a pretty poor showing.

Is any one else is this limbo ????????????

Regards

Briar

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

Question Spinning in Space

Like you i am in the same boat spinning in space, and this issue started thursday. I personally have been told there is no support on the weekend.

What makes me mad is MA should have kept their support workers on it till it was fixed. Now i hear i will miss another day on game as will countless other people because we are in space with no rescue of any kind in place. who knows when we will all be rescued.

If others have managed to get the T to work let others know what you did so we can all try.

Ali

Provider
    MA has also said that their support team is short handed. MA support is normally not very good.

The space revival bug has been happening since space was implimented. Most players wait for a week or two after a new update just incase the bug is present. New updates always mean 5 bug fixes and 20 new bugs.

Also, MA has said that they can't reposition your avatar when it is stuck in space unless you are logged out. They will normally place you on the nearest planet.

Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    MA has also said that their support team is short handed. MA support is normally not very good.

The space revival bug has been happening since space was implimented. Most players wait for a week or two after a new update just incase the bug is present. New updates always mean 5 bug fixes and 20 new bugs.

Also, MA has said that they can't reposition your avatar when it is stuck in space unless you are logged out. They will normally place you on the nearest planet.
    Well, no.... if you are smacked on exit from the planet, they place you at the space station Flor

during the weektime we got respawned a few hours after,
    in the weekends it seems like beer is more important rather then to respawn you.

don't worry i'm no special occasion..
    they left me floating for longer than 24 hours now too.. and counting.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    I just wanted to mention that this is not the same space revival bug we've been seeing over the past months. Previously, only some avatars encountered the bug or the bug affected only one server. This one is universal, anyone who dies anywhere in space gets stuck. That makes it a bigger problem than any of the previous incidents.

Hatchling

Unhappy where is support

i have still not even received any reply to my case some 43 hours later. how long will i have to wait for a rescue. can anyone at least tell me that.
    Ali

Hatchling

Maybe they should just end!!!!

Maybe they should just end space untill they can get it fixed!!!!!! I already cant even add ped and thats been over 2 weeks now!!!!! Now im stuck in space and cant do crap. Im new to the game and starting to think I should just go find a different game to play!!!!!

Mature
    As a beginner with dreams of doing some serious space piloting in the future, I find this quite disturbing. Disturbing enough for me to cancel the deposit I was planning on making when I log in here shortly and sell some of the stuff I was going to hold in reserve instead. Where are you, MA? If you ignore your players, they'll go away. If you're going to make so much noise about your "real cash economy" and how it makes your game different, then you need to start behaving in a professional manner. By touting your "real cash economy" you take away the tired old "it's just a game" defense. People have real money on the line, and if you don't respect that they're going to quit putting that money on the line-if they haven't already. Every single item that I have looked up at auction in my (very) new EU career is in the gutter in terms of markup-all the graph lines are sloping sharply down. If this sort of disrespectful neglect is the norm in MA's treatment of its players it's absolutely no surprise the "real cash economy" is falling through the basement.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Argun Feraat View Post
    As a beginner with dreams of doing some serious space piloting in the future, I find this quite disturbing. Disturbing enough for me to cancel the deposit I was planning on making when I log in here shortly and sell some of the stuff I was going to hold in reserve instead. Where are you, MA? If you ignore your players, they'll go away. If you're going to make so much noise about your "real cash economy" and how it makes your game different, then you need to start behaving in a professional manner. By touting your "real cash economy" you take away the tired old "it's just a game" defense. People have real money on the line, and if you don't respect that they're going to quit putting that money on the line-if they haven't already. Every single item that I have looked up at auction in my (very) new EU career is in the gutter in terms of markup-all the graph lines are sloping sharply down. If this sort of disrespectful neglect is the norm in MA's treatment of its players it's absolutely no surprise the "real cash economy" is falling through the basement.
    Good advice for RL too... don't invest real money until you've spent time in it and you understand how it works. People can lose big when they assume that Mindark will act to keep a certain item's MU constant or not nerf a certain item eventually.

By the way, you also have to take people's complaints about EU with a grain of salt. People will curse MA up and down in the forums, but still out there playing.

As to getting stuck in space, it does happen occasionally, so you just have to keep that possibility in mind when flying. MindArk's support has been getting better about moving you in a timely manner when you are stuck (and file the support case properly).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast