Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Argun Feraat View Post
    As a beginner with dreams of doing some serious space piloting in the future, I find this quite disturbing. Disturbing enough for me to cancel the deposit I was planning on making when I log in here shortly and sell some of the stuff I was going to hold in reserve instead. Where are you, MA? If you ignore your players, they'll go away. If you're going to make so much noise about your "real cash economy" and how it makes your game different, then you need to start behaving in a professional manner.

I agree to some extent on most of what is said here, but also I do believe to enjoy this game you have to become completely involved, and that also means from both party's involved "Players as well as MA".
    This is a game that is played around the world 24/7 and IMO I believe MA needs to be involved 24/7 as the players involved in this "Real Cash Economy" deserve to have assistance in a timely manner..
    In a perfect Universe, I'd like to see MA get more involved on a Players lvl, and have Representatives in game at all times, but I don't see that happening soon.
    Personally, I have played this game about 1 1/2 years and not had any real problems with bugs, only because I follow forums closely and avoid any areas in times that known bugs are present.
    I really hope this don't stop you from playing the game, this is actaully an awesome game to play and I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees..

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Argun Feraat View Post
    As a beginner with dreams of doing some serious space piloting in the future, I find this quite disturbing. Disturbing enough for me to cancel the deposit I was planning on making
    Good stuff!

My friend's friend was also stuck in space and had been stranded waiting for days.

Mature
    A big thanks to all who have supported this thread, and my silly little comments thereto, but at SocoJoe specifically: Don't get me wrong, I have no intentions of quitting. MA has clearly created a beautiful universe around a very interesting concept, and only a fool expects anything to be perfect. My visit to this forum, and introduction the troubles people have been experiencing, simply ended my "honeymoon phase" with Entropia. I would like to see this universe grow and be strong, which requires both positive and negative feedback.

Mature
    I have bought a ship and thursters etc so that i can make my own personal trip into space but i think i wil wait untill they have sprted this out. To me this is a majour issue and needs sorting ASAP. I thinkthey have made it too releasitic by keeping bodies floating in space.

How is space doing anyway. Are people still getting stuck out there or has that once again been corrected? I don't like venturing out to other planets when space is *broken*..... been stuck three times and that was three times enough!
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12