Unhappy Entropia Life boots me as soon as I log in

Not having a great time with ET/EL at the moment, between not registering half our globals, not getting any credits for my tracker client for last 2 weeks, and now when I log into Entropia Life it instantly boots me back to the logon screen (it used to be fine).

I've clearly offended some powerful forces!

Please give me some hope before I bin the whole thing.
    All my PEDs are belong to Mrs Stevens

Stevens Family Enterprises brings you the following shops:
    UK Fashion, Rocktropia --- Celeste North 6, Arkadia
    PA Mall Floor 1 #11, Calypso --- PA Mall Floor 1 #7, Calypso

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stevens View Post
    Not having a great time with ET/EL at the moment, between not registering half our globals, not getting any credits for my tracker client for last 2 weeks, and now when I log into Entropia Life it instantly boots me back to the logon screen (it used to be fine).

I've clearly offended some powerful forces!

Please give me some hope before I bin the whole thing.
    1: Are you on any of the "less populated planets" (Rt, Ni, Cyrene) ?
    2: Dont worrie about the credits - there will be gifts... (More when we launch)
    3: From the log in page:

Having issues logging in? Please clear your cookies as we have changed the cookies we use to identify you...

Still have the issue after clearing cookies (Do it now and test please)... ?

Hi Starfinder - thx for posting

I'm getting into entropia life OK now - so thanks for that one.

Yes, i'm often on RT, NI, Ark or Cyrene - I'm trying to help by running tracker on those planets but it often ignores the globals I capture (I think this is something to do with needing several trackers to agree? Something I've heard since having the missed globals). When there are less than the minimum required running on a particular planet - would it not be better to lower the minimum to however many are actually running? Many events rely on tracker to award prizes and its hard with missed globals, which I guess mostly happens on planets other than calypso.

Great to know we'll get gifts of some type for the missed credits

Anyway - thanks again for the detailed response
    All my PEDs are belong to Mrs Stevens

Stevens Family Enterprises brings you the following shops:
    UK Fashion, Rocktropia --- Celeste North 6, Arkadia
    PA Mall Floor 1 #11, Calypso --- PA Mall Floor 1 #7, Calypso

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stevens View Post
    Hi Starfinder - thx for posting

I'm getting into entropia life OK now - so thanks for that one.

Yes, i'm often on RT, NI, Ark or Cyrene - I'm trying to help by running tracker on those planets but it often ignores the globals I capture (I think this is something to do with needing several trackers to agree? Something I've heard since having the missed globals). When there are less than the minimum required running on a particular planet - would it not be better to lower the minimum to however many are actually running? Many events rely on tracker to award prizes and its hard with missed globals, which I guess mostly happens on planets other than calypso.

Great to know we'll get gifts of some type for the missed credits

Anyway - thanks again for the detailed response
    You are right, there needs to be a set number of clients to report the same global before the system considers the global valid. This number is set to 3 now. So, there needs to be 3 clients online on Cyrene, for the system to pick up any Cyrene globals. From the "Settings page" you can see (approx) how many clients are online on any one planet (They report "im alive" every 10 minutes, so the stats could be a little different)...

All I can say is: Get everyone you see to run the Entropia Tracker client... It will do all sorts of nice things for them, and it will help the system with the accuracy... Which again will lead to more people using it for events.. which means better events for the participant.. and so on...