Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Entropia Universe Partners With Sometrics For Amazing Offers - MarketWatch (press release)

Entropia Universe Partners With Sometrics For Amazing Offers
    MarketWatch (press release)
    "Entropia Universe is happy to offer an alternative payment option to allow users to add funds to their in game account without actually dipping into their own ...

and more

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

2. Sponsored Links
    yeah .. great.. could MA make it possible to deposit via paypal? I think I asked and suggested it should be avaible like a couple of years back.. and recently I've also expressed my wishes about it.

Great this thing.. but I think there's other more important things they ought to be focusing on, for example the voting system.. what's going on with that?
    Raxxor

Old
    Arkadia, first tree to the left behind the Oro
    Hi,

for ppl that are thinking of using this (it's linked at the EU web site) I wrote an advice here.

I know this kind of services, I'm not condemning it at all, I just ask to be sure about the possible risks.

I don't like the necessarity to be logged in to entropiauniverse.com to use this - services like this have often enough performed poorly regarding security, and got caught by hacked partners.

Cannot judge the service in question yet, so I have to believe they're sober.

But maintaining a sane level of skepticism and caution doesn't hurt, right?

Have a good time!

Old Alpha
    Hell, I just wish they'd let us deposit. Dibs screws up way too much.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 06-23-2012 at 11:35.

MindArk
    The community is up in arms about the association with Sometrics. See Planet Calypso Forum. Can MindArk please address the worry in the community regarding the security risks to accounts, spam emails for players subscribing to this service etc
    The community doesn't think this was a good move to attract new players.

Cheers
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Banned
    I tried to stay calm and make fun of So Me Tric(k)s =)

I wanted to post constructive criticism...

But...

I never ever thought Id see "Please install latest Flash Player and pay for it via mobile" in my online game. WHAT THE FUCK ?!

Surveys...okay...but seriously...

Is this the idea of 1995, seeing PE as your e-commerce platform ?

Usually there ARE people out there that will exactly do THAT ! Pay for free software...and they are among us entropians as well.

WHAT THE FUCK MINDARK ?! I already got disgusted when I realized facebook is doing this as well since a long time now, but now you are trying to lure several of us into this piece of shit ?!?

I know I can ignore it...and I know it is tempting for many of us. Did you really need to choose this direction ?

btw. thx for the 8 PED...the only survey/winshit/enter your fake mobile number that I actually got through. FUCK OFF !

Banned
    Hell yeah, I think they managed to kill the game, most are on the way to throw EU to a museum, just a few will log from time to time to transfer peds from peds flow center to card and see if things have changed.

When will the RIGHT boss come handle PE correctly?

Aren't you over exaggerating a bit? EU has been improving its communication a lot. For example the voting system that will hopefully be implemented soon and the survey.

Even if I think that EU ought to be using their resources on doing other stuff, this is a OPTIONAL way to earn PEDS, which if you don't want to use.. you don't have to.. so stop complaining
    Raxxor

Old

Cool On Sometrics

I see this as a potentially handy way to have some other companies advertising budgets feed funds into EU... Which is a good thing.

On the other side, having had a quick browse through most of the items in the "Free" tab, most of them WERE NOT FREE - as they had small print which basically amounted to you agreeing to have automated texts sent to your mobile at your cost (and that cost was not cheap at all).

So I would ask MA if they have any control over which options are visible on that feed or not?

If not, that sucks a little, but if they do it might be worth their effort to have someone go through and re-assign some of them to nicer categories or something so that the offers are either not visible, not misleading, or simply re-classified appropriately.

But I do think there is a place for this kind of thing.

And I thank them for the free PED that has indeed appeared on my deposits list for the item I found that was genuinely free. That was a nice (if rather modest) bonus.

Banned
    What I meant is EU actually is only potential.
    ex:
    * we have space mines, instead pirates camp safe zones -> system not in place
    * we have dungeons -> some are parasited by dudes stealing crystals, others doesn't give loot (Starsky and Husk episode)
    * we have food and whips, taming won't get back soon probably
    * we have storages feeded with useless pieces of loot
    * we have storages reaching max capacity

Just the examples that came in my mind in 30 secs.
    We have not a game, we have 'it could be' a game. And no sign that everything will be delivered as advertised any soon.
    We have the potential to be excited by a game that used to be cool, fun, etc...
    But we just waiting over and over than potentials becomes gameplay.

Same goes for advertisings... For now, benefits of it is just a decrease in population. (see deeds fee drop)

You see the point, could develop more.

I have the feeling right now that anywhere you look at EU, system is not in place.

NB: we have surveys that indicates clearly that loot poor returns is the 1st trouble reason for EU. What they do on short term for that? An event that have increasingly low loot, even worse that what was already getting mad a lot of players, lololol

-> again, even in that, system is not in place

** and they needed surveys to know it **

If this satisfy the current boss of EU, wondering if it has the right boss, simply

On a ironic note, speaking about only my ground of play, once, Rocktropia was looked at the planet doing badly. To the day of today, my feeling is that RT is doing better than whole MA. They are on the process to fix all, and what is done is completed. Now, as calypso has near 1000 pages, you can prove me the opposite, if it pleases you (we have on RT only 30 pages at auction)
    Just continue to close your eyes and it will be easy to make me wrong.
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 06-25-2012 at 13:41.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast