Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Just for the fun of noobs power

1 or 2 days ago, I went tickle 'pirates' than can not swim when their feet doesn't touch the ground (hehe) around RT.

It worked perfectly, pirates went killing me over and over almost 2 hours long. I gained skills doing it

The day after, when I was at Caly station, an unknown dude asked me if I was finally able to leave RT SS. Very funny how pirates are turning facts to their advantages.
    Just for their records, I leave a station when I decide, pirates or not, lmao!

Be sure an upgraded privateer will soon start to clean RT from noobs. Preparations are underway.

Cheers

2. Sponsored Links
    Banned
    I want pirates make a thread 'Claiming Ed's death' lmao

The Pixies did it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TDy54dcUI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TDy54dcUI[/ame]

Banned
    Excellent, i think we need more of your spirit in forums +rep

guess i'll have to visit RT soon see if you can leave then

Banned
    lol at stagger

Banned
    Finally, this is pretty cool, most players drinking their peds buying ammo and getting frustrated... Me, am drinking my peds upgrading my SI and have fun seeing pirates trying hehe

I wish someone finally begin to use warp mines and stop this silly kiddy game of saying pirates etc...
    True pirates goes into high seas, not stay on border watching gurls in bikini

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    Finally, this is pretty cool, most players drinking their peds buying ammo and getting frustrated... Me, am drinking my peds upgrading my SI and have fun seeing pirates trying hehe

I wish someone finally begin to use warp mines and stop this silly kiddy game of saying pirates etc...
    True pirates goes into high seas, not stay on border watching gurls in bikini
    true pirates do it for a reason, to get richer..
    true pirates in EU lose all their money, due to logoff issue.

and apart from the fact that i own nearly all warp mines ingame,
    they don't work.

Banned
    Precisely, Stagger...

* Why are you doing it, if the main goal of pirates is not reached here? (becoming rich)
    * Because MA did not manage to implement space as planned, you allow yourself to promote griefing and harrassments?

Those are the 2 questions that comes into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    * Why are you doing it, if the main goal of pirates is not reached here? (becoming rich)
    * Because MA did not manage to implement space as planned, you allow yourself to promote griefing and harrassments?
    He like MA had this great idea. Bring out Space to get more people out to other planets to spend PEDs and pirates the dream to make it rich by stealing from all who would be going to other planets now and spending all that PED to make the Planet Partners happy again.

But there was one small problem. MA took away the TP and made space lootable...why go? So most of everyone now stays on one planet or just leaves game all the while pirates keep count on how many they shot down who left the game.

And MA meantime is going 'dang it, we haven't made CNN news yet!'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast