Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Old Stagger's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 13 2011
    Location
    Space, FOMA, Beta West 13C
    Posts
    113

    UNL Quadwing interceptor - Justifier

    Hello everyone,

    as i have had enough time to train with this beauty,
    i no longer feel like it's nessecary for me to have this advantage.

    Therefore i'm now selling my Unlimited Quadwing interceptor - Justifier!
    Ships Karma status: Trustworthy


    Advantages of this ship:
    it's faster than any other ship ingame,
    it's unlimited so can be repaired,
    it is a neverending counter of karma without ever losing it,
    ship can be used to cheap train limited quads up in karma.

    all questions or opinions will be ignored, unless private message.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    If you buy this quad, all money will be split btw pirates for their ammo and decay costs.

    cqfd

  4. #3
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Jul 24 2012
    Posts
    4
    I want this whats price??

  5. #4
    Dominant Roni's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 02 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Jr Ferreira View Post
    I want this whats price??
    I think negotiations will be PM only. Being an UL Quad I estimate around 50 k PED. IMHO even with a lot of space traveling a L Quad is a better deal.

    Regards Roni

  6. #5
    Young NevadaJake's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 28 2010
    Location
    Reno, Nevada USA
    Posts
    21
    I sent a PM, but maybe someone else can answer my questions:

    1) Is this particular ship faster than any other ship in-game? Or this type of ship is faster than any other ship?

    2) Does this ship have the ability to be colored, or is it already colored a cool color?
    Last edited by NevadaJake; 07-30-2012 at 00:19.

  7. #6
    Guardian Jennson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    I sent a PM, but maybe someone else can answer my questions:

    1) Is this particular ship faster than any other ship in-game? Or this type of ship is faster than any other ship?

    2) Does this ship have the ability to be colored, or is it already colored a cool color?
    1. Every UL Quadwing is the fastest ship available at this point of time.( 5(?) existing ones ) The fastest for player available ships for players are Quadwings. the UL version 108kph, the (L) version 104.4.

    2. It has the same color as any other Quadwing, since it is not (C)

    Hope that answers your question.

    BR

  8. #7
    Guardian Few Scars's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    240
    If a Mothership sells for 50k, Privateer 32k then for this awesome ship I offer my UL LR48 Tier 5 worth about 13k.


    Cheers
    Bjorn
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

  9. #8
    Provider
    Joined
    Jul 08 2011
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    If a Mothership sells for 50k, Privateer 32k then for this awesome ship I offer my UL LR48 Tier 5 worth about 13k.


    Cheers
    Bjorn
    If a MS sells for 50k plz let me know where to find the seller. Wouldn't mind one more.

    /sbi

  10. #9
    Young NevadaJake's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 28 2010
    Location
    Reno, Nevada USA
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    1. Every UL Quadwing is the fastest ship available at this point of time.( 5(?) existing ones ) The fastest for player available ships for players are Quadwings. the UL version 108kph, the (L) version 104.4.

    2. It has the same color as any other Quadwing, since it is not (C)

    Hope that answers your question.

    BR
    Those answered my questions

    I have a couple more now:
    1. Can UL Quadwings enter and land on a planet just like (L) Quads?
    2. How do they appear in inventory? (same as (L) Quads?)

    I'm asking because they appear to have unique names and Entropedia says this about (L) Quads, but not the UL Quads:
    "Part of the Quad-Wing's success lies in its ability to descend below the atmosphere and perfrom non-space travel as a normal jet."

  11. #10
    Old Alpha Nor Alien's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Constant state of flux!!
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    Those answered my questions

    I have a couple more now:
    1. Can UL Quadwings enter and land on a planet just like (L) Quads?
    2. How do they appear in inventory? (same as (L) Quads?)

    I'm asking because they appear to have unique names and Entropedia says this about (L) Quads, but not the UL Quads:
    "Part of the Quad-Wing's success lies in its ability to descend below the atmosphere and perfrom non-space travel as a normal jet."
    They are exactly like the limited version except for a couple of things. One they don't have L beside the name and two it's a bit faster then the limited version. Other then that, they act just like the limited versions. Oh and they can be repaird.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •