Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator101 View Post
    How much would it cost to level up faster and get the best armor set/ weapon?
    Last time i did a fun calculation from level 0 to 100 best armor(s) and medkit and weapon+attachment for the hunting profession i was in the 100k USD range, due to the falling prices during the last year it might be somewhat less now, but going from zero to hero right from the start will be expensive.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    There is a free ingame currency right? Like if I wanna buy ammo or new gear that is not so good after I have killed some beasts and did some mining.

There is a free ingame currency right?...
    The ingame currency (PED) has an exchange rate of 10ped = 1USD. I dont think I'd describe it as 'free'.

Old Alpha
    the free part of the game is sweating, collecting stones, and collecting dung. If you have the patience, you can collect enough of that to make a few peds by selling it, but it takes a lot of the stuff to make any cash that would make it worthwhile to do this as your sole means of income in game...

Young
    This game doesn't seem worth it, it seems like a money dream, even items are for real dollars. Can't you just farm with a group and find some decent armor/weapons?

This game doesn't seem worth it, it seems like a money dream, even items are for real dollars. Can't you just farm with a group and find some decent armor/weapons?
    yes you can, but still do not expect to get more out than you pay. when it happens, be happy about it, but do not count on it.

ps. could not resist to throw another >><<<o>>

Old

Cool Farming with a Group

Many people regularly do Society hunting together, or club together to win Land Area rights for a week etc...

But the main problem with "farming as a team" in Entropia is that no matter how you split the loot, if 10 guys kill a creature and a great item drops, it goes into ONE person's inventory only.

And you would be sadly surprised at how many times people you thought you could trust go suddenly all strange when a single item worth 20,000 USD appears in their inventory.

Personally, I only have people in my Society who I actually would trust with that sort of item, but the forums are literally rife with stories about folks who were trusted for years that had a falling out over expensive items...

So while it's a great idea in theory, until MA implement some sort of Loot system where items can go into a "communal escrow" until assigned or can be loaned or shared with someone for specific time periods or be able to be summoned back on demand, there will be a few fundamental issues with the "all trades are final" rule, and the sort of trust required to run these types of communal activities.

Old
    The one dreaming is you. Do you think you can just come in as a newbie and make money? Get real. Use your brain, think. Why wouldn't everyone just do it then? Where would the money come from?

10. 08-03-2012, 07:27
    Reason
    spam

Old

Cool I would recommend...

... reading through this thread here

Options to play EU cheaply

And feel free to ask more questions afterwards

In short - you can play without money, yes.

Hatchling
    I started this game with 15 usd and made my rifle skill to 2k with that pixie armors tt vivo ofc then bought breer m1 or was it 2 to hunt argonauts but my peds were gone fast so i sticked to plan to do the easy iron mission with opalo to raise my skills for better equipment for 15 usd / month

and cyrene TT stuff is more eco than Calypso.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast