Need help Entropia Life

Hello

I started playing a while ago and have been absent for quite some time. Now that I have returned , I am trying to get access to entropia life but am not having success. The password I forget and the email I use says not found. I really do not remember registering for the site but when I try to it says user already found. There seems to be no contact information to contact the site directly. Is there a way I can verify who I am and get access to entropia life. My avatar name is Josh Zuke Ganymeade. It really seems like a cool tool and I want to be able to use it.

Any help getting access to this tool would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this is alright to post in this section Please excuse me if it is not. I have read that the EL uses entropia forum for communicatioN

i have pm starfinder but I figured maybe someone would be able to help incase starfinder is busy or unable to help.

2. Sponsored Links
    Anybody ????

Perhaps Starfinder isnt checking here as regularly now, and he's really the only one who can fix this for you afaik.

Have you tried adding him from the Player Register (rightclik>System>Player Register)? His full avatar name is Ms Kazzza Milla Starfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Perhaps Starfinder isnt checking here as regularly now, and he's really the only one who can fix this for you afaik.

Have you tried adding him from the Player Register (rightclik>System>Player Register)? His full avatar name is Ms Kazzza Milla Starfinder.
    Thank you for the info I have sent him a friend request from inworld

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post

Thank you thank you Serica. I found starfinder inworld and I am all set up.