Thread: Noob stuck

Hatchling

Noob stuck

So I was randomly roaming around mining and saw mt Hephastos and thought hey this looks like a cool place to check out so i flew toward it and kinda died... Cant teleport out and only revive on a ship... Anyone mind rescuing a noob? :P

2. Sponsored Links
    Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
    So I was randomly roaming around mining and saw mt Hephastos and thought hey this looks like a cool place to check out so i flew toward it and kinda died... Cant teleport out and only revive on a ship... Anyone mind rescuing a noob? :P
    You will need to say which ship - there are several around that island.

Or if you don't want to wait you can do what I did, and swim to one of the nearby islands.

Young
    You flew toward it, do you happen to still have the air vehicle?

if not, you can recall if there is a storage terminal there to get it back from.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelgim View Post
    You flew toward it, do you happen to still have the air vehicle?

if not, you can recall if there is a storage terminal there to get it back from.
    As far as I know, there is no storage aboard those ships, and even if it was, you probably wouldn't be able to spawn a flying vehicle in that deep water (unless you find a "sweetspot" on the ship). If you died when entering the toxic area, your vehicle will most likely have been abandoned long enough time for it to automatically have been sent to storage.

Practically unless there is an already spawned vehicle nearby (vtol or chopper parked in water), you need to have a boat in carried inventory.

You can of course teleport away (through a number of TP-jumps) - just make sure you teleport straight east or west (away from toxic area) so you don't risk landing there. As soon as you have left the server area, you could "T" to arrive at an outpost on land and (possibly) use your vehicle from there. If you have an option, the west island is a better option as when you T there you're more likely to arrive at a teleporter (Triton Naval Base). If you go for the island in the east you have a long way from the outpost/revival to a teleporter.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -