Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweat Question

Hatchling

Sweat Question

When Sweating the mobs and i leave the loot window open i get between 1-4 sweat each successful attempt. my question is this: Is there mobs that will drop more than 4?

I know that repeated attempts will give me about 10 for the area I'm at but im talking about each successful attempt to get more than 4.

2. Sponsored Links
    Guardian
    As far as I know 4 is the maximum for one effort, even if you are a high level sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    As far as I know 4 is the maximum for one effort, even if you are a high level sweater.
    Correct. The most you can successfully get in one attempt is 4. Different mobs, and different maturities, have different total amounts you can get.

So a Dakiba young may have 15 bottles total and a Dakiba mature may have 20 bottles total. <- these are just examples not the correct amount.

Hatchling
    that kinda sucks. so another words it gives the mobs a chance to kill us before we can drain it dry.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkdrgn689 View Post
    that kinda sucks. so another words it gives the mobs a chance to kill us before we can drain it dry.
    Yes, just like in hunting... the mob defends itself when attacked. However, the more defensive skills you have (like evade) the less the mob will hit you.

Also, the number of bottles you can extract from any mob depends on the HP of that mob maturity. So punies give 10 bottles (10 hp), a mob with 100 HP will give 100 bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Yes, just like in hunting... the mob defends itself when attacked. However, the more defensive skills you have (like evade) the less the mob will hit you.

Also, the number of bottles you can extract from any mob depends on the HP of that mob maturity. So punies give 10 bottles (10 hp), a mob with 100 HP will give 100 bottles.
    LOL I just learned a new thing!!

Young
    silly question i guess but how much does sweat sell for? is there a place to look up current going price? I found one site that suggests .29 ped per bottle but from what i have bin reading that seems really exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaza View Post
    silly question i guess but how much does sweat sell for? is there a place to look up current going price? I found one site that suggests .29 ped per bottle but from what i have bin reading that seems really exaggerated.
    Sweat veries in price from what I have seen. I have seen people sell it at .15 all the way up to .6. If I need sweat, I buy it at .5 to .6 depending on what planet I am on.. It all depends on how many people are selling it around you and how many people are looking for it at the time..

Sometimes it's just about finding the right person to sell it to.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Sweat veries in price from what I have seen. I have seen people sell it at .15 all the way up to .6. If I need sweat, I buy it at .5 to .6 depending on what planet I am on.. It all depends on how many people are selling it around you and how many people are looking for it at the time..

Sometimes it's just about finding the right person to sell it to.

.6 ped per bottle ??????? or did u mean pec?

Quote Originally Posted by KikkiJikki View Post
    .6 ped per bottle ??????? or did u mean pec?
    Yeah I can see how my statement is confusing.. sorry about that..
    I give 5 or 6 ped per 1000 bottles. When I need sweat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast