Entropia's Better Business Bureau!

Entropia's Better Business Bureau

What We Do: We help bridge the gap between business and customer, hoping to build a bond of trust between the two.

For Businesses: Join our organization by purchasing a membership and you will be listed on this forum post, all other official forum posts, and our site as a certified member of the Entropian BBB. You will be given a rating scale from A through F based on your customer service, advertising, and overall professionalism. By joining the organization, you'll also be granted access to our forums where you can post specials, coupons, and respond to questions and concerns from customers.

For Costumers: Joining our organization is free by simply registering on our site. You'll be able to view who is a certified EBBB business and what their ratings are. You'll also be able to interact with businesses on our forums, posting complaints or praises about any Entropian business, trader, or servicer.

For more information, please contact Rel Bauser Baus in game or visit our website!

***We are not in any way associated with the real life Better Business Bureau***
    Last edited by Bauser; 08-20-2012 at 19:33.

2. Sponsored Links

Saving for business listing :)

Business Listing
    (Currently 14 free positions left!)

Business Name/Rating - Category - Location

Xander's PRiDE Texture Shop/A Textures Deer Mall, Main Floor Shop 7 - New Oxford
    Last edited by Bauser; 08-22-2012 at 19:57.

How can a company that wants to certify other companies and people without reputation, without money for hosting, offer some services?
    Who can trust unknown people?
    I was on the site - there is actually almost empty.
    Or its simply spam?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    How can a company that wants to certify other companies and people without reputation, without money for hosting, offer some services?
    Who can trust unknown people?
    I was on the site - there is actually almost empty.
    Or its simply spam?

It's not spam.

As for reputation, we're new! We don't have any yet. That's why we want to offer free membership to get some businesses online and visible. Our service is simply here to protect the customer, especially new players, and help legitmate businesses get more visiblity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauser View Post
    Currently don't have any businesses! We'll offer free membership to the first 15 businesses
    I'll take you up on that for my shops - Xander's PRiDE Shop 7 main floor of Deer Mall - at your site now registering.

XZC

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Zan Catman View Post
    I'll take you up on that for my shops - Xander's PRiDE Shop 7 main floor of Deer Mall - at your site now registering.

XZC
    Welcome aboard! Have you listed and will rate within 24 hours