Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapa View Post
    guys thnx for help

but i don't know how, but sweating started working again from it self, and i also managed to meet some guy who flew me around and explained me a lot of things he was really helpful

but anyways guys thank you all and im im not gonna give up on this game yet ;D

(CASE CLOSED)
    Yes, sweating did seem to stop for a bit today. We just had a big update and with that big update came a lot of problems. So right now MA is sleeping, sorry, working hard to fix the problems and they should be updating very soon. Most likely it will be this next Tuesday (9/4/2012) but hopefully they will bring out a fast fix for the major problems going on.

Mind you, you may not be able to sweat, but a lot right now are quadless due to a one of the major problems.

But to change the subject a bit, I don't think that we have a bug here with the quads. I think MA just wants to keep us stuck on Calypso as long as they can.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapa View Post
    guys thnx for help

but i don't know how, but sweating started working again from it self, and i also managed to meet some guy who flew me around and explained me a lot of things he was really helpful

but anyways guys thank you all and im im not gonna give up on this game yet ;D

(CASE CLOSED)
    Glad to see you got it fixed.. even if it was all of the sudden fix!!

The best advice in this game is to do what you did, just meat someone who can explain more then what you can find doing your research!!

Gl to you and your future in entropia!!

Im glad to read your sweating bug is fixed.

What might clarify a bit: Entropia is not a typical *game*. Not the one that is endlessly QA tested before it hits the shelves. Its under ever ongoing development. On one side thats fantastic as the universe is constantly expanding...on the otherside its so complicated that bugs are almost eminent. And that might be frustrating, I know. I think MA is heavely depending on the community to find those bugs and to have them reported.

What appeals to me in Entropia is the amazing community. Its very mature and very helpfull. You allready had a taste of that with this thread. If you want a good guide on economic gameplay: Alice guide to planet Calypso

rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf

Have fun, cheers , Roni

Hatchling
    I am also having this problem off and on. I used to play a while back, then stopped and decided recently to try again. So I have sweated before and although I am a beginner, I am not a noob.

A few days ago I took out my sweating gear, stripped down, and started sweating. But I got nothing. All the animation happening, the mob went dry, but no loot window popped up and no sweat in the inventory.

Then yesterday it started working. Gathered 200+ sweat in about an hour, but today it stopped working again.

I did report a support case, got a report back that they will look into it, and the case was closed.

I hope this gets fixed, because although I do deposit money, I like the concept of sweating as well. It is one of the reasons I came back. So if it does not work, well I suppose I will leave again.

Hatchling
    Just to help out others that is having the same problem. The bug seems to be time related.

I can gather sweat in the early afternoon (around 13:00 MA) but an hour later (I did not log out, but did go afk for a while) it stopped working. Had the same experience last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    Just to help out others that is having the same problem. The bug seems to be time related.

I can gather sweat in the early afternoon (around 13:00 MA) but an hour later (I did not log out, but did go afk for a while) it stopped working. Had the same experience last Sunday.
    Hmm that is very strange. I hope you also made a support case about this, if you haven't already.

the new Oil Rig also stops working after a serten time ... probobly same bug ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12