Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Young

Vixens on Rocktropia not dropping 'gear'

particularly, the 'vixen android gear'

before the vu i killed maybe 50-60 vixen and not a single one , where yesterday i got maybe 30-40 per 100 killed.

so now what am i supposed to do until this is fixed, when this was my primary source of income , where i was able to cover ammo/repair costs and have a little left over for mining and other things ?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    particularly, the 'vixen android gear'

before the vu i killed maybe 50-60 vixen and not a single one , where yesterday i got maybe 30-40 per 100 killed.

so now what am i supposed to do until this is fixed, when this was my primary source of income , where i was able to cover ammo/repair costs and have a little left over for mining and other things ?
    Do what everyone else does when loot changes - adapt your gameplay. Loot is NEVER guaranteed to remain the same (especially high markup loots).

Young
    adapt gameplay , by what , putting irl money into it , heck no.

id rather play a diff game until this issue is fixed.

im just wondering if this is a bug or not, hmm

Consider yourself lucky you could cover costs before. That is pretty rare. You know what that means? Other players payed for you...not MindArk. This goes especially for the MarkUp.

Im not saying you have to pay real money..that is your choice..but someone has to pay...MindArk isnt a charity org. Its bussines. They have costs and want to make profit. Entropia is a RCE....virual goods costing real money. Maybe try to let go of the idea of a sci fi shooting game. If you cant wrap your head around that...bye

Cheers, Roni

It's not at all unusual to find that a particular loot no longer drops from the same mob as before. Entropedia is littered with examples of that.

Just because your gameplay strategy worked at one time does not guarantee it will continue. It's just like life really .. when circumstances change, it's time to adapt and learn, or die.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    Consider yourself lucky you could cover costs before. That is pretty rare. You know what that means? Other players payed for you...not MindArk. This goes especially for the MarkUp.

Im not saying you have to pay real money..that is your choice..but someone has to pay...MindArk isnt a charity org. Its bussines. They have costs and want to make profit. Entropia is a RCE....virual goods costing real money. Maybe try to let go of the idea of a sci fi shooting game. If you cant wrap your head around that...bye

Cheers, Roni
    how about sparing me the sarcasm and indirect cynical insults, and respond with something constructive maybe ?

how about sparing me the sarcasm and indirect cynical insults, and respond with something constructive maybe ?
    Actually, I wasnt sarcastic and definitly not insulting. I was very serious in my reply without any need to be insulting. Maybe my last sentence was a bit off line. If it offended you I apologise. The problem is that you want an answer (loot has changed, must be a bug so MA needs to fix this) that is not reasonable. That is what I tried to explain. So yes, adapt...change mob, location is actually very constructive advise. I dont know your professions or skill levels, gear etc. so much more advise is hardly possible.

But you seem to fail to understand how this universe works. You had advise from one of the most experienced players in Entropia but you have a hard time understanding that it is good advise. Anything said to you, you take as an offence instead of honest advise and reply.

Anyone in Entropia longer then 1 month can assure you that this universe changes the whole time. What might work for you might not work for someone else and it prolly wont work next year. What you are used to today might be gone next month.

Try to read our replies with a different mindset. We are not bugging you, we are trying to help you. Cause with your current attitude you will get very frustrated with Entropia and its community. Fact remains: someone needs to pay the bills, and that is us, the users.

Regards, Roni

People are being honest with you here. Roni stated it very well as did the others. You can have honest replies or some could sugar coat it to make you feel better which is not reality. I would prefer the honest replies.

Good luck to you
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

I am concerned about this change as well.

The drop rate before was a decent balance that allowed New players a way to hunt markup while helping the local crafters and miners.

I have been making my own amps for a while now, and have been glad to pay the markup for the gears knowing that it not only benefited myself with my crafting/mining but also helped the players I was purchasing the gears from.

The economy needs to be a simboitic relationship, and the vixen gears was a great example of something working well for the Rocktropia economy at all levels.

Hopefully it was just a mistake and they haven't been removed permanently.

narfi

Hatchling
    As narfi said above, this bug penalizes new players, crafters, and a planet partner.

It is not an "adapt and go somewhere else" situation, it is a situation where there is imbalance in a system that was previously prefectly balanced AND everyone was happy about it. If you think that is good I guess I will have to tell you to go play another game too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast