Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hatchling
    Then there is this....

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Ships all over avatars with high agility can get around faster. While they block view of the field.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    You have to accept 'higher leveled' characters hunting them as well, this is a real cash economy game, and they're free to hunt whatever they like / can manage.

Now remember, they are - like you and others, trying to earn PED ingame. Sure it can be discouraging when you see more skilled / better equipped players hunt something you are having a hard time hunting, and in a few seconds clears the whole area.. but that is the game, and we have to adopt, of course if they kill-steal the one you're shooting at, that's not morally accepted (for me).
    Shops
    Omegaton West Habitat Gamma Fl.35 Apartment B (Cheap repair tools until stocks depleted)
    Omegaton West Habitat Epsilon Booth
    (looted items until crafted weapon stock replenished)

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelgim View Post
    You have to accept 'higher leveled' characters hunting them as well, this is a real cash economy game, and they're free to hunt whatever they like / can manage.
    Another aspect is that avatars with high skills doesn't necessarily have the gear and PED buffer it takes to hunt bigger mobs.

For instance, I found a mission at Lemmys Castle. Well, the second step was to start killing dragons, and after realiznig they appeared to do 100% impact and regens fast, I finished the one I started with and then left the area. Also tried a great white wolf in the area which the scanner said would be easy, and well, it got turreted before I was able to finish it. It was also too hard.

I guess if you have shadow+5b/8a(L) and a fast weapon to beat the regen with those dragons would have been managleble, but then you come to the ped buffer issue until you get your first HOF on them.

(I should add my skills are mid-level, not uber.)
    Last edited by aia; 09-14-2012 at 14:52.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    Another aspect is that avatars with high skills doesn't necessarily have the gear and PED buffer it takes to hunt bigger mobs.
    That is very true, I forgot to add that.

Having the skills is one thing, but not everyone has the PED needed to get higher armor and weapon.
    Shops
    Omegaton West Habitat Gamma Fl.35 Apartment B (Cheap repair tools until stocks depleted)
    Omegaton West Habitat Epsilon Booth
    (looted items until crafted weapon stock replenished)

Young
    before changing this drop rate MU on Vixen gears was 3800% now is @6000% so less drop rate higher MU on this thing....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123