Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    .. the blade cant be equiped I recently found out.

Regards, Roni
    Not sure why that would be.
    I certainly have no problem equipping the one I have.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Not sure why that would be.
    I certainly have no problem equipping the one I have.
    It was kinda strange Serica, after I fully repaired it I still couldnt equip it (the equip button was greyed out), but after putting it in storage and retreiving it I could equip it........weird. Thx for the heads up!

Regards, Roni

Hatchling

Atrax mission

Hi Enigma. I am pretty new as well. Only 4 days.

To kill the Atrax at our level you will need help. Go to Camp Icarus and ask if anyone has healing skills. If they do, ask if they would help you kill the Atrax to complete a mission.

If they say yes, they will go with you. Once you get close enough to shoot the Atrax, start shooting and DO NOT MOVE as you fire. Your friend will then heal you every time the Atrax attacks you. They will probably be able to heal you fast enough that you can kill the Atrax before he kills you.

That is what I did after some kind person named Luna offered to help me kill the Atrax. I killed it, finished the mission and made a new friend as well. A good day on Calypso.

Good luck.

Old
    good tip, i hope i can find a person just as nice. even though i'm doing this quest somewhat later on than as a true newby, so including shogun armor and starkov LPR-4 it's still pretty cool to start doing quest as a re-starter. (been away for quite a while, just recently re-activated my account)
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!

Just make sure you do the starting missions for Ark and Caly to get your free (L) vehicles.. those are very helpful..

The one in ark is near resolute firebase... (not exactly sure coordinates) .. check entropedia for that.

But in Caly you just go to port atlantis.. and there's 3 docks by the ocean.. go to the end of the one in the middle.. there's a warp thingy with blue up and down arrows... double click that and you warp to training area.. after training you get a free Valyrie (white dune buggy).

Old
    isn't space travel expensive? i'd love to go to ark and do the tutorial quest and then get back to caly but it for one seems quite a hassle and costs me more then i might gain. or am i wrong?
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!

Are you in a society yet?

It's not uncommon for socy members to be heading out to another planet and have an open seat. Especially if it's a mothership in your socy already heading on a VIP flight; just accept the summon beforehand.

Another option is to pickup a Sleip, a thruster amd some oil for around 30 ped in all (or less if it's a damaged Sleip) and enjoy the 2 hour flight (or however long it takes).

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyla View Post
    Hi Enigma. I am pretty new as well. Only 4 days.

To kill the Atrax at our level you will need help. Go to Camp Icarus and ask if anyone has healing skills. If they do, ask if they would help you kill the Atrax to complete a mission.

If they say yes, they will go with you. Once you get close enough to shoot the Atrax, start shooting and DO NOT MOVE as you fire. Your friend will then heal you every time the Atrax attacks you. They will probably be able to heal you fast enough that you can kill the Atrax before he kills you.

That is what I did after some kind person named Luna offered to help me kill the Atrax. I killed it, finished the mission and made a new friend as well. A good day on Calypso.

Good luck.
    When I visited that place i helped 4 or 5 ppl to kill it.
    I think you can find a skilled person to help you.
    So,
    Ask for help, start to shoot first and then be sure to do the final kill.
    that way you get the kill and not the person who helped you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12