Hatchling

Did u feel sorry 4 the noobs with no attribs?

This new missionsystem with tokens was this implemented so the poor chipnoobs can have a chance at getting attributes at lvls that would hide that they are just noobs? cant find any other reason 4 it..... but most things ingame seems to be made 4 old players to just quit. Aths left and right to avatars no one ever heard off and 7 year or older players getting a steady 50% or worse return!!!!.
    Last edited by Bleppen; 10-14-2012 at 18:21.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Actually, the new mission system has FEWER attributes to be gained than the old system. I know for a fact that were many, many lower lvl mobs that, with the old mission system, could get an agility gain after killing 100 mobs. Take a look at the old mission matrix, and just about every single calypso iron mission gave an attribute at each level. Okay the older ones only gave fragments at 500 and 5000...

So, if you bitch is about the ease of gaining attributes, then bitch about the old system, not the new one.

Hatchling
    old system u couldnt trade it anyway

Provider
    Attribute tokens are not supposed to be tradeable. I dont have any yet so I cant test that assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by KikkiJikki View Post
    Attribute tokens are not supposed to be tradeable. I dont have any yet so I cant test that assertion.
    GeorgeSkywalker made a few tests reported here: Accident waiting to happen

They're not tradeable or droppable (other than in an estate, and then you can't restrict the deed to trade that with the tokens included).

At the moment tho, they CAN be TT'd without a warning, which I suspect is unintended, and hope will be fixed in the next available patch.

7. 11-10-2016, 21:30

8. 12-29-2016, 13:43

Reason
    spam