Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old

To repeat what Narfi says...

... I believe the gifts reward PRESENCE on the Planet rather than NATIVE BIRTH - I have been on Arkadia recently and have not received my Calypso Halloween gift, so presumably on one of these events if you just flew from planet to planet you could collect them as you landed at each one.

2. Sponsored Links
    Kim said that Calypso team used the 'least restrictive option' on gifting the Halloween Torch - 'it is given to anyone who visits Calypso until the 7th of November'.

Rocktropia presumably used some more restrictive option for their Broom (for eg only to those who were 'born' on the planet AND deposited, perhaps?).

Arkadia, Cyrene and Next Island do not seem to give Halloween gifts at all.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Kim said that Calypso team used the 'least restrictive option' on gifting the Halloween Torch - 'it is given to anyone who visits Calypso until the 7th of November'.

Rocktropia presumably used some more restrictive option for their Broom (for eg only to those who were 'born' on the planet AND deposited, perhaps?).

Arkadia, Cyrene and Next Island do not seem to give Halloween gifts at all.
    I suppose that I will have to respect the governing decisions made by each planet partner as they get to decide what happens on their planet. But, I'm still very disappointed with how holiday gifts are handeled in EU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12