Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a ride off planet!

Ok, so I joined yesterday, ended up going to Rocktopia when I intended to goto Calypso... Great, apart from some banging tunes I dont really like the place.

So as my title suggests, I want out.

If youd be willing to help me I'd greatly appriciate, and ofcourse any essential expenses will be met.

Thanks

ps proberly wont be untill after 7pm GMT.

2. Sponsored Links
    Change of plan, think I'll buy a spaceship and fly there, stash it once I land and come back to use it later when im skilled.

Anyone selling one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ginsam View Post
    Change of plan, think I'll buy a spaceship and fly there, stash it once I land and come back to use it later when im skilled.

Anyone selling one ^^
    Check the local auction on Rocktropia - look in the vehicles section for a QuadWing or a Selpnier (sp?) but the Quad is faster... you will also need some Oil (fuel) - looks under refined resources, enmatter for this....and you will need a space thruster (L) to attach to your ship to enable it to break through the planet atmosphere.

You will also need to have 2 ped available on your ped crd to pay the landing fee at the destination planet. Alternately, you can land in the Planets Space Station and use its teleporter to tp down to the planet for 7 ped (or if you die and happen to revive there). Watch out for pirates - usualy indicated by a red triangle, but not always - so be very careful.

Aside from any of this you could try and find yourself ride on a space taxi or MotherShip Transport Service.... some offer wrp flights which are much faster and very safe compared to flying yourself.

Hope this helps. Good Luck to you.

Oh ya... space is lootable... so anything in your "Materials" tab and "Mined Resources" tab can be looted by another player if they kill you. If you are brand new you likely don't have anything to bring so its not really a concern but wanted you to know just in case.

XZC

Young
    If u are going by quad I STRONGLY suggest bringing Welding wire and RX beeing stuck at zeus in space for a few days kills some fun

Provider
    Ok, so I joined yesterday, ended up going to Rocktopia when I intended to goto Calypso... Great, apart from some banging tunes I dont really like the place.

So as my title suggests, I want out.

If youd be willing to help me I'd greatly appriciate, and ofcourse any essential expenses will be met.

Thanks

ps proberly wont be untill after 7pm GMT.
    Any chance you made your ava on RT in time to get the free Broom halloween gift? And if so, could I please buy it off of you for a decent price? Or maybe we could do some form of trading as I really want one of those but the 100+ buyout bids on auction are far too crazy.

Thanks Xander, your helps much appriciated. I'm now all setup docked at Rocktopia space station as I speak. I bought a Sleipnir Mk1 with oil and thruster ofcourse. I'm surprised at how cheap it was, back in the day I had a rifle that cost me 1500 ped, Starkov springs to mind, anyway, time to start my journey.

FlorencioNineWind - Sorry, no Broomstick. Signed up 1st of November so guess I missed out on that.

Provider

FlorencioNineWind - Sorry, no Broomstick. Signed up 1st of November so guess I missed out on that.
    Too bad If you had signed up last friday and put it on auction that same day you could have gotten 400PED for nothing. If you put it on auction a week later you'd still have a good chance of getting 100+PED for nothing. Just shows you the importance of time and place in this game. Make sure you know the importance of the holidays for the future though. We normally get Halloween gifts and Christmas gifts each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    If u are going by quad I STRONGLY suggest bringing Welding wire and RX beeing stuck at zeus in space for a few days kills some fun
    Haha, I flew past Zues yesterday, proberly one of the worst places to get stuck I should think.
    Took your advice as I upgraded my ship to a Quad, luckly didn't run into any pirates.

FlorencioNineWind - I did get a gift in the end, a haloween torch.

Provider

FlorencioNineWind - I did get a gift in the end, a haloween torch.
    ?! You said your ava was born on RT right? I don't exactly know how the new player experience works since it's been changed so much since I was in it. Can you choose which nationality you are and which planet you start out on separately? Or are RT born avas able to get Calypso Halloween gifts even though Calypso avas can't get RT Halloween gifts?! If this is the case, then MA gots some splaining to do!

I know of at least one natively born Rocktropian who received both a broom and a torch. (I know them in rl)

narfi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast