Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows 8 pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    Hey, since last VU and windows 8 pro has been released, i experience FREQUENT disconnects.

As it seems problem will be ignored, just saying good bye, send me a mail when the game is polayable again.

I feel it could take a year, time for windows 8 to get popular, good luck dudes!
    LOL, you say this only because you have to many bugs to work with and need a year for MS to release the SPs for this great new desktop mobile app.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. 11-05-2012, 05:39

Reason
    spam

Young
    I use windows 8 and the other day i had frequent disconnects but it is fine now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OZtwo View Post
    LOL, you say this only because you have to many bugs to work with and need a year for MS to release the SPs for this great new desktop mobile app.
    Frustrated to have a so good OS that was working just fine in its pre-release version - EU seems to have been developped for W8 - and now, if our game's developpers have to do something about it, those in my case may well have to wait a year before playing again...

When EU 10.0 went out, more than 50% of players were unable to just log on for more than a month! So imagine how they may care for 2-3 peoples not stuck with XP/Vista debates...

Quote Originally Posted by konve View Post

Of course it will be wide spread. Most new consumer hardware will be sold with W8 before long.
    Well, I ment popular as in game developers will to make software for it.
    Ofcourse the people will be force-fed the new M$ windows 8.

It has more to do with the direction M$ is taking with it's closed platform &
    windows store.

besides wide spread != popular

win 8 ftw!! Hey I hate hitlersoft, err Microsoft, just as much as the next person, but I must say, Win 8 is damn fine.

Banned
    Am glad that the problem seems solved, 0 disconnection in more than 2 hours on RT now. (nVidia)

Thanks, whoever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    Am glad that the problem seems solved, 0 disconnection in more than 2 hours on RT now. (nVidia)

Thanks, whoever did.
    Works well with my amd vid card as well.. So much that I finally can make use of my card!!!

Oh and no disconnects..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12