Mature

I noticed in previous notes that there was mention of the new avatar system being made which I presume would allow for much better choice and creation of our avatars. If this true and if so when?

also I received a link from neverdie to a youtube video and the avatars in it do not look like anything with EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPZ...=youtube_gdata

2. Sponsored Links
    Yes, there is a new avi system in the works. When? Only MA knows for sure, but I thought it was mentioned that it was going to be last month. But I guess I am wrong

The avi's you saw in Neverdie's video are of the NPC's on Rocktropia

Born 11-24-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    Yes, there is a new avi system in the works. When? Only MA knows for sure, but I thought it was mentioned that it was going to be last month. But I guess I am wrong

Some time in November... or at least that was the latest info i read..

Mature
    it give hope to what could be, just wished we had that lvl of variation that we had years ago back in 2006

I would also love if they brought bk face to face trading by default I knwo you can zoom down but was nice as it allowed people to show off there face tattoos and fancy colored eyes etc

Quote Originally Posted by sooth View Post
    it give hope to what could be, just wished we had that lvl of variation that we had years ago back in 2006

I would also love if they brought bk face to face trading by default I knwo you can zoom down but was nice as it allowed people to show off there face tattoos and fancy colored eyes etc
    Yes yes and yes!!

Mature
    this update if done right would probally get my hooked agian like i used to be.
    *pritty please bring back f2f trading*

Don't get too excited. I doubt it's gonna be anything amazing. They have struggled with CE2 for 3 years. All I expect from my new avatar is LAG!
    Oh and those in the beauty trade, expect that to be broken for 2 years. Oh and where the hell is Taming?
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Banned

Last night in Arkadia my avatar was smiling and she had TEETH. I tried to get a screen shot and darn if fraps was not working for me, my assigned take snap shot key was not functioning. grrrrrr. Either way I really did not like the look I saw, so hope that is not a few feature and was just a glitch of sorts, at least it went away, whewwwww!
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011