Hatchling

Stuck in space pls teleport me to Caly lost enough oil

travelling to Calypso when get close to it the error appear
    "Cannot enter in deep space"
    killed and tleported to Cyrene station
    tried again but same thing cannot approach Calypso
    can somebody teleport me to Calypso please?

Thank you

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by barabula View Post
    travelling to Calypso when get close to it the error appear
    "Cannot enter in deep space"
    killed and tleported to Cyrene station
    tried again but same thing cannot approach Calypso
    can somebody teleport me to Calypso please?

Thank you
    Here some space travel basics:

* *cannot enter deep space* message: you hit border of space, you cant enter it. When you make the map large and zoom in you will notice that parts of the map are pitch black. This is the *deep space*. There is literaly nothing here. I did notice some odd deep space messages close to Calypso. You just have to manouver your way around it.

* you must have been either shot down or hit by a space mob to get killed

* the easiest way to approach any planet is to head for the Space Station first. When close to to SS you need to turn your vehicle towards the planet which should be pretty big by then in your screen. Beware though that near SS and lot of MotherShips sometimes pirates are hidden. Keep your eyes open. Trying to fly to planet in a straight line is sometimes not possible. Especially Calypso-Cyrene- Arkadia

* you cannot teleport between planets.There is only one way teleporter from FOMA to Calypso. Every SS has a teleporter to the planet it circles. Cost 7 PED I think.

Good Luck! Roni
    Last edited by Roni; 11-25-2012 at 17:28.

Provider
    when traveling from cyrene to caly, do not try to enter caly space from the southern edge of the planet. make sure you approach from the east.

Hatchling
    Thanks both for help.
    When traveling from Arkadia I was coming from East I guess not from Southern Cyrene and a bit North so was like north-east didn't notice nobody killed me only that I couldn't go forward my Quad return to inv message came than died and telep to Cyrene.
    Also wasn't even close to that dead space u can see on the map around that asteroid south of Foma and Crystal Palace.
    Thank you
    What do you call "space mob" ... a pirate or ...
    Last edited by barabula; 11-26-2012 at 09:58. Reason: forgot something

Guardian
    A space mob is in fact an animal (usually fairly aggressive) that somehow lives in space. They are mostly confined to special areas - known as 'Training Grounds'. The Calypso Training Grounds are 'south east' of the Space Station, and can be rather easy to get tangled in when going from Ark or Cyrene to Caly.

The trick is to get out of the central area by going 'higher' or 'lower' in space (the third co-ord in a position). I find that + or - 1200 will avoid most TGs.