Young

Thanks ma for your bug!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i wanted to go from arkadia to ancien greece, with 300 ped material in my quad (weapon craft, wanted to try finding ancient greece bp)
    i take 200 ped ammo to protect me against space pk and i go.

i enter in space pvp zone when i see a pk, no solution, i have to fight to try to save my item
    AND FUCK, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIGHT WITH MY KESMET, I HAD AMMOS, WEAPON INSTALLED, AND IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEND MYSELF, THIS FUCKING GUN REFUSE TO FIGHT!!!!

after being killed, i ask to the pk who tell me that when he comes from the planet, he sometimes have to enter in the station, take out his kesmet and put it back on it s quad to be sure it fight

i dislike space pk system because it s for one of the reason of the die of NI, (and the future die of Cyrene)
    i hate space pk system, when MA know bugs and just say "it doesn t work? coolllll"

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by flightone View Post
    yesterday i wanted to go from arkadia to ancien greece, with 300 ped material in my quad (weapon craft, wanted to try finding ancient greece bp)
    i take 200 ped ammo to protect me against space pk and i go.

i enter in space pvp zone when i see a pk, no solution, i have to fight to try to save my item
    AND FUCK, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIGHT WITH MY KESMET, I HAD AMMOS, WEAPON INSTALLED, AND IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEND MYSELF, THIS FUCKING GUN REFUSE TO FIGHT!!!!

after being killed, i ask to the pk who tell me that when he comes from the planet, he sometimes have to enter in the station, take out his kesmet and put it back on it s quad to be sure it fight

i dislike space pk system because it s for one of the reason of the die of NI, (and the future die of Cyrene)
    i hate space pk system, when MA know bugs and just say "it doesn t work? coolllll"
    You are incorrect in everyway.

Roni

Dominant
    This happened to me the other day. I had to relog in order to be able to fire either of the quad guns.

Young
    neil have you made a support when it arrived?

because MA told me i was the first to support for this pb .
    and it s not normal, lot of people seems to have same pb but never take time to write a support.

roni
    im sorry if i m incorrect in everyway

please if you have few mn, take the time to explain me ........in french to be sure i understand you well

Dominant
    I once had something simular when trying to hunt dropships (in quad) by myself:

I was killed by dropship.
    I went back to dropship, tried shooting, nothing happened, and died (because I was in aggro range).
    I had to get back a third time to kill it off (and well it had regenned fully since my first attempt). I don't remebmer if I logged off or not between.

Happened several months ago though. (I haven't been out there since by myself.) I suck at space aiming in general, and for dropships over half of the shots just to straight "through".
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

7. 11-23-2012, 17:46
    Reason
    spam