Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    There was a thread about someone not realizing that he got looted in pvp3 - he was missing roughly 50 PED from a small global he had prior to being killed in pvp.

Support was able to confirm the exact loots he had, so yes, they log enough to be able to see whether mining was bugged (avatar not moving) or just had a long NRF streak.

They log a lot more than that, last ingame activity, deposits you made, ...

Actually, i am quite sure they do not only log them - stuff like "when was the last deposit" and "how does player X react on longer bad loot streaks" has direct impact on your TT return.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

2. Sponsored Links
    I don't find 15 NRF in a row with any level amp out of the ordinary around Shinook... has happened to me several times.

I have seen some pretty large loots pulled out of that area... but for me personaly, never found anything worth anything around shinook.

GL in the future mate.

XZC

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    There was a thread about someone not realizing that he got looted in pvp3 - he was missing roughly 50 PED from a small global he had prior to being killed in pvp.

Support was able to confirm the exact loots he had, so yes, they log enough to be able to see whether mining was bugged (avatar not moving) or just had a long NRF streak.

They log a lot more than that, last ingame activity, deposits you made, ...

Actually, i am quite sure they do not only log them - stuff like "when was the last deposit" and "how does player X react on longer bad loot streaks" has direct impact on your TT return.
    My problem were a team-loot where text in chat showed what I should have got
    but I never did.
    Support couldn't locate issue or where the item went, so that time they didn't have any log.

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Zan Catman View Post
    I don't find 15 NRF in a row with any level amp out of the ordinary around Shinook... has happened to me several times.
    Nothing unusual to have 15 NRFs in a row.
    However, when you relog and find out that you didn't move (server side), it's clearly a bug.

This bug is around for how long now, 2 years?

Will they ever fix it? Are they even ABLE to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    My problem were a team-loot where text in chat showed what I should have got
    but I never did.
    Support couldn't locate issue or where the item went, so that time they didn't have any log.
    Maybe support can't look into it (isn't support outsourced anyway?), so they probably told the truth, but MA can do that.

They won't though, for a simple reason:
    They will only confirm that loot is bugged when there is no other option left (as we've seen in the 10k loot cap).

Missions were bugged, too - and they reimbursed one person and asked that person to remain silent about it and not tell other players.

Not your idea of fairness? Well, not mine either...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Nothing unusual to have 15 NRFs in a row.
    However, when you relog and find out that you didn't move (server side), it's clearly a bug.

This bug is around for how long now, 2 years?

Will they ever fix it? Are they even ABLE to fix it?

Maybe support can't look into it (isn't support outsourced anyway?), so they probably told the truth, but MA can do that.

They won't though, for a simple reason:
    They will only confirm that loot is bugged when there is no other option left (as we've seen in the 10k loot cap).

Missions were bugged, too - and they reimbursed one person and asked that person to remain silent about it and not tell other players.

Not your idea of fairness? Well, not mine either...
    Hehe I should have been more clear in my answer I guess, it were one from MA that finally answered me.

7. 12-03-2012, 08:13
    Reason
    spam

Hatchling
    So how do I contact MA about this issue, instead of just the support?

Or what do I do from here?
    It is a matter of principle to get that refund, though the big picture doesn't change, I would still prefer to see some real decisions from MA. Crawling up in a corner is not the way to go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123