Post Help craft the future OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE with your Android mobile device - Gamasutra

Help craft the future OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE with your Android mobile device
    Gamasutra
    This new app allows players in Entropia Universe to take care of in game business from their mobile Android devices, with iOS support coming early next year. "We are in a world where people are constantly on the go and they always have mobile devices ...

and more

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

2. Sponsored Links

Will using the phone have the same ingame bugs?

You mister spam have been cited for violation of the spam treaty of 2000, you bring no good spam.. Really, how about some links to some epic web site that helps get rich fast.. Here is a link to such a site.. http://www.entropiauniverse.com/

Merry Christmas!!

Young
    hahaha nor good joke!

only thing i seem to do is loose money all the time.

think i only had 1 uber hunting and that was in my second week of playing in 2006 a 1500ped foul gatherer and that was spent on trying out mining.

never hit any decent UL gear, had to deposit and buy what i needed.

so how does one get the better loots to get rich? the only way to get rich i know off is not to play this game. but im hooked just hoping one day to hit a big one, but i guess ill die long before that happens

merry x-mas all
    may santa bring you some nice prezzies this christmas

Quote Originally Posted by SeldomSeffoLooser View Post
    hahaha nor good joke!

only thing i seem to do is loose money all the time.

think i only had 1 uber hunting and that was in my second week of playing in 2006 a 1500ped foul gatherer and that was spent on trying out mining.

never hit any decent UL gear, had to deposit and buy what i needed.

so how does one get the better loots to get rich? the only way to get rich i know off is not to play this game. but im hooked just hoping one day to hit a big one, but i guess ill die long before that happens

merry x-mas all
    may santa bring you some nice prezzies this christmas
    Yeah Im not looking to get rich here either.. I play with this in mind and only ever depo what I think it is worth. Usually about 50 per month.. but haven't depo'ed for a bit due to an injury I got a year and a bit ago..

Side note. I made one of deposits last a year and a half.. was 25 USD.

Edit: Merry christmas to you too.. Gl and have fun.

Hatchling

android app

As much excited i was when i saw the news about the android app ( cuz i got no pc to play with for over 2 months) the bigger the dissapointment was.
    i got a galaxy ace phone and the amount of bugs i experienced it was horrible.
    so i unistalled it... in hope for a brighter future someday... either me getting better phone :P (not gonna happen soon) or MA will tweak the app...

and btw .. what happend to the old entropia forum site? i cant log in with my old username..
    anyway... may the hof`s be with you all