Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Provider

Why are the trout gifts L?

Hi MA. The trout christmas gift you gave us this year is cool and all, but, I'm alittle confused over the logic of giving us a weapon that we can't use? Infact, I'm alittle confused over the logic of giving out any one of a kind holiday gifts that are L? Seems like it would have been far better for you to give us a simple hand-hold trout like the sparkle batons instead of teasing us with a cool and one of a kind weapon that we can't even use? Please feel free to explain your logic for the trout being L if you have any as I would really like to understand how you think.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    did you think a dead fish was going to last forever?

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    did you think a dead fish was going to last forever?
    LOL I guess that explains it then.

Why can't MA come up with answers to questions as fast as the players can?

Though, on the other hand, we are living in a futuristic society now so I think we could come up with some way of coating the fish in something to preserve it.

What was the Trouts damage again...? 22 hits of 2HP, if you are lucky you might be able to crit hit a fly. I doubt it was intended to be a serious addition to your weapon collection. I am glad they are limited.
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

6. 12-20-2012, 09:21
    Reason
    spambot

7. 12-28-2012, 09:01
    Reason
    spambot

How is it a weapon? What am I supposed to do? Throw it at an Atrox and run like hell?

And hope he doesn't chew it up in one swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    Hi MA. The trout christmas gift you gave us this year is cool and all, but, I'm alittle confused over the logic of giving us a weapon that we can't use? Infact, I'm alittle confused over the logic of giving out any one of a kind holiday gifts that are L? Seems like it would have been far better for you to give us a simple hand-hold trout like the sparkle batons instead of teasing us with a cool and one of a kind weapon that we can't even use? Please feel free to explain your logic for the trout being L if you have any as I would really like to understand how you think.
    Prolly old news but the trout has been set to unL in one of the last VU's. Not that it makes a lot of difference...somehow battling eachother in the ring with trout slapping doesnt really appeal to my imagination. It's only funny in the comic strip <Asterix & Obelix>, where it's followed with the phrase: your fish is rotten!

The only good trout is a dead trout, Roni

Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    Prolly old news but the trout has been set to unL in one of the last VU's. Not that it makes a lot of difference...somehow battling eachother in the ring with trout slapping doesnt really appeal to my imagination. It's only funny in the comic strip <Asterix & Obelix>, where it's followed with the phrase: your fish is rotten!

The only good trout is a dead trout, Roni
    Didn't know it is now ul.. I had really high tier rates on mine... Wonder what they are now??

Young
    they are UL now?, got two of them, I think one had decent tier rates..
    Shops
    Omegaton West Habitat Gamma Fl.35 Apartment B (Cheap repair tools until stocks depleted)
    Omegaton West Habitat Epsilon Booth
    (looted items until crafted weapon stock replenished)

just checked mine and it's still (L)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast