re

no Alien , thanks god i got outta there already

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by boban89 View Post
    no Alien , thanks god i got outta there already
    That's a good start

Young

re

The thing i really hate about the game is lacking of PED for ammo and etc . That buggin me the most in this pretty good game . And also dont know whats the use of that shooting engine with crappy burn of cells , because its unthinkable to waste 17 cells per lousy shot.

The thing i really hate about the game is lacking of PED for ammo and etc . That buggin me the most in this pretty good game . And also dont know whats the use of that shooting engine with crappy burn of cells , because its unthinkable to waste 17 cells per lousy shot.
    The idea is that we customers bring PED into the game so MindArk can keep providing us with a service called Entropia Universe. The amount of money you want to spend in Entropia is completely up to you. Some opt for the *sweating* way, meaning they collect some PEDs by sweating animals and selling it to other players, but thats a long and hard road.

Your ammo is never waisted unless you are just shooting in thin air. And 17 cells is really very few. Sounds like the Sollomate Rubio or the Gateway Sollomate (forgot the name...but you can loot them from Gateway mobs). Yes, you have your *miss* and no looters....but you have skill gain.

Try not to fall in to the negative pit...its all too easy. If something doesnt work your premesis might not be correct. In that case, stop shooting, mining or whatever you were doing and start researching again. You can do that by relying on experiences of other players, they often share their experiences on forums, or do some ingame tests yourself and see what works for you.

Most of all, keep enjoying it!

Cheers, Roni
    Last edited by Roni; 01-11-2013 at 09:05.

Young

re

how can i fully enjoy game when i miss the most important articles in game such as PEDs and ammo

how can i fully enjoy game when i miss the most important articles in game such as PEDs and ammo
    Ah that is easy. Just go over to the Deposit centre and you will have PEDs to purchase ammo from the TT. Both problems solved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123