Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My antivirus has a 'Game Mode' setting for when specific programs (like EU) are in use, so yes I guess your antivirus might have some effect with lag.

Try changing your connection speed to the minimum (56k) and see if that has any effect (clik on the Tools button on the client loader window, and it's on the left hand side).
    If it makes any difference at all, you could then try gradually stepping up through the available speeds to find the one that best suits you.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young

re

ok thats a good idea , i ll try all that i ll be able to try , maybe it will fix my problem

Hatchling
    This won't really help you, but once upon a time, located in the bottom right of the screen, were bars that gave a rough indication of latency issues. When they were low, you could relocate to another part of Calypso and maybe get a better server. Those indicators seem to have been disabled at some point in the development of this game.
    However, if you move to a different part of the planet, you are still (probably) changing servers, and it may help. Avoid Twin Peaks.

Young

re

im actually on calypso planet , and having problems with finding Helios spaceport . Everytime when im close to it i see mountains that i cant pass though so i cant reach it .

Quote Originally Posted by boban89 View Post
    well now i have this :

Lon:68683 Lat:70802

and thats the latency im talking here about whole time , because the game is unplayable in conditions like this
    Epic! and welcome!

im actually on calypso planet , and having problems with finding Helios spaceport . Everytime when im close to it i see mountains that i cant pass though so i cant reach it .
    If you're talking about Athena Spaceport, you can simply go there by reviving if you are close enough to the mountain barrier (press T and wait 60 seconds or let a mob kill you).

There are ways up though, more than one, if you search for a bit...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Young

re

no wizz im talking about spaceport Helios , the place on Calypso that u are sent from camp amundsen

no wizz im talking about spaceport Helios , the place on Calypso that u are sent from camp amundsen
    Ah, you're still on the calypso gateway then!

The mission marker should show the location of Helios on the map, too - you just can't go there directly. Simply go east from Camp Amundsen and follow the valley to the south.

Calypso Gateway Map

The yellow lines are the borders of the revivals, once you are in the same section as Helios, you can press T or let a mob kill you if you are too lazy to walk - shouldn't you have a vehicle and some oil by now? It's really not far...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Young

re

ok ill try it , but the closes place that i were nearby the Helios was 500+ meter away of it and i dont think its enough to port there

ok ill try it , but the closes place that i were nearby the Helios was 500+ meter away of it and i dont think its enough to port there
    Are you still there now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast