Rugaritz Texture

This still cracks me up that there is a Rugaritz texture BP. Come on MA, to get 323 Rugaritz texture would need at least 500 Rugaritz Ingots based on success rate crafting this texture. That's 75000Ped worth of Rugaritz ingots! Considering it is such a rare ore, why does this BP exist?

Cheers
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

2. Sponsored Links
    even better why not make the texture 1 pec each so a full stack of texture could be made from very few clicks so its actually useful

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    This still cracks me up that there is a Rugaritz texture BP.
    Well, I used to get Turp texture BPs long after turps vanished from game (for second time).

I guess it's just the logic with a texture blueprint for each material/hide.

If memory service me right someone even made frescocuda texture before the creature was ingame ,)
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Yes there's a blueprint, but as the texture itself has not been discovered (and I can tell that because it's not available on auction orders), it doesn't appear to have ever been clicked.

You might want to compare it to Emerald textures.

Emeralds are 300ped each TT with almost no markup, and the TT on the textures is 5ped. If it's 1 emerald/clik (+ insignificant TT value of gem extractors) I estimate you'd need about 11 cliks to get the 323 units of texture/field. Say 3300ped for a field - you don't need to texture EVERY field with it tho.

And yes, an Emerald Master Coat is around ingame.

Ruga on the other hand has only 4.5ped TT/ingot, it's the MU on it that makes it expensive. But even so, it's only about 110ped/click compared to the 300 for Emerald.

While it's certainly not going to be in everyone's price bracket, I could imagine Dub having a Ruga Master Coat made, if that was available back in the day

From what I know, the Emerald texture BPs were Limited as there is no spot in the textures book. What is interesting here is that they do not ever drop in loot!
    MA will never commont on drop rates, but if people are still crafting textures, one would expect the Emerald Texture to drop every now and then?
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!