Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    This bug has been around for ages (at least 1.5 years meanwhile), and affects all BP books, not only (L) ones (Calypso BP books, can't say anything about other planets BP books, but i'd say they're affected, too).

But what do you mean by "changed a bit ago"?
    a similar bug sometimes affects all containers, not just bp books.

They did at least fix the bug that wouldn't let you drop bp books anywhere on Calypso. A few vus back there was a message that you can't drop them on the planet.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    I have never been able to pvp trade a bp book since I started in 2006, even when empty.. So for me it's new that you could. I haven't tried since 2009 though
    I've been talking about sales to TT only, which is what the thread starter was talking about, too (according to the error message he cited).

Afaik, you can't auction BP books, not sure about P2P sales - but not being able to sell them is a bit silly imo, the (L) books can be colored, but not everyone can color them...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

In a van down by the river, with a wireless hotspot.
    It doesnt matter wether its been L or a normal book. when empty its not tt able at least for me its been this way for a VERY long time.

I've been talking about sales to TT only, which is what the thread starter was talking about, too (according to the error message he cited).

Afaik, you can't auction BP books, not sure about P2P sales - but not being able to sell them is a bit silly imo, the (L) books can be colored, but not everyone can color them...
    Hmm I didn't see that part in the op?

You can trade blueprint books, provided they contain no blueprints, and they havent been opened at all during your current session.

I've brought back Next Island, Cyrene and Arkadia bp books for people on request (if I happen to be travelling from there back to Calypso), and have traded them with no issue.

If the bp book has been opened at all during your current session though, the system will not recognize you closing it and will still consider it 'open' and thus untradeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Hmm I didn't see that part in the op?
    You didn't see that part of my post then, too:

(according to the error message he cited).
    The error message comes up when you try to drag it to the TT sales window, i've seen it a couple of times, so for me it's clear that he's talking about TT sales in the opening post.

And well, you thought that P2P trades are not possible anyway, so what else could he have meant? That he gets THAT error message on a (not permitted/not possible) player-to-player trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    If the bp book has been opened at all during your current session though, the system will not recognize you closing it and will still consider it 'open' and thus untradeable.
    One of the gazillion bugs in EU that have been around for AGES.

Most ironic part: estimated time to fix this bug is ~2 minutes.
    (System doesn't remove the "opened" flag when closing the BP book...)
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12