Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling
    Well i dont have a video card to borrow, or no money to buy a new video card. But im pretty sure it is the reason why its effecting game now after thinking about my 2 year break. i bought this video card right after i took a break from the game. So now its not working since i came back. That means most likely the video card than. But that sucks alot. But at least i know why its causing this. After i did the update, my avatar is now gray.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytny View Post
    Well i dont have a video card to borrow, or no money to buy a new video card. But im pretty sure it is the reason why its effecting game now after thinking about my 2 year break. i bought this video card right after i took a break from the game. So now its not working since i came back. That means most likely the video card than. But that sucks alot. But at least i know why its causing this. After i did the update, my avatar is now gray.

When the avatar is grey, it might be that you switched to safe mode. Play around with the advanced options and check out which indivudual setting gives you the best compromise between performance and visuals ( low avatar quality already enough to color avas )

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    When the avatar is grey, it might be that you switched to safe mode. Play around with the advanced options and check out which indivudual setting gives you the best compromise between performance and visuals ( low avatar quality already enough to color avas )
    Yeah for sure this card would be played in safe mode, do to the lack of power it as. Your right that changing the options will help this, but it will be very laggy.

A newer card would fix this..

Maybe someone here has a newer card to give away.

At Tontny, were about do you live? US, Canada? Maybe some who plays this game who has a newer card can ship one to you for free.

Hatchling
    Lol that would be awsome if someone gave me a good video card but i dont think that will happen. Since i am a random person on a forum, and yes im from the US. I live in california. Even though i cant play this game right now. When i get back from training in the army, i would buy a new video card and put about 1000 dollars into this game at first and dont worry people. I know im not going to make profit. Its just for fun. I just want to be a professional hunter. But If you guys see Antonio tiny Dowell sweating mobs, just dont say hi to him. Because i cant see what you guys saying. lol I wish there was a way that entropia can do a update for video cards to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytny View Post
    Lol that would be awsome if someone gave me a good video card but i dont think that will happen. Since i am a random person on a forum, and yes im from the US. I live in california. Even though i cant play this game right now. When i get back from training in the army, i would buy a new video card and put about 1000 dollars into this game at first and dont worry people. I know im not going to make profit. Its just for fun. I just want to be a professional hunter. But If you guys see Antonio tiny Dowell sweating mobs, just dont say hi to him. Because i cant see what you guys saying. lol I wish there was a way that entropia can do a update for video cards to make it work.
    A new vid card doesnt have to be expensive if you dont want everything on high and very high settings. My secundairy system has a nVidea GTO 8600 and runs fine in medium/low settings. Sometimes a bit sluggish in really crowded places like Twin Peaks.

I wouldnt advise to start with a $1000 initial deposit. If you chose hunting as your main profession, gaining skills is your major goal..not buying hefty guns or shining armor. I would actually advise to hunt without armor as a long as possible or start with the cheap but versatile adjusted pixie armor which you get for free if you finish discipleship. Even *investing* by buying skills has its backdraw as you not only need the basic hunting skills like hit and ranged damage, but also need to build attributes like evade. Ofc its your own decision but in my experience is that players who start as heavy depositors are easily desillusioned. Start with a minor depo (somewhere between 25-50 $) and get the pace of the game. Which is very slow skilling wise.

Good luck and have fun, Roni
    Last edited by Roni; 01-18-2013 at 09:04. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12