Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

MindArk doesn't want my money

Anyone else not being allowed to add a credit card?

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    I think there's a limit of two at a time. Do you already have 2 cards listed?

Hatchling
    I'm attempting to add my first card. I get a message saying that there is an "internal error".

Hatchling
    Internal error
    An internal database or software system error has occurred. Please try again, or contact Entropia Universe Support for further information.

That's the message I get.

In a van down by the river, with a wireless hotspot.
    I have created a support case for this as it seems is an operational error within MA. I just got a new card myself that needed to be added and had the same issue. Its def not your card its MA. Hopefully they will fix this soon. Judging that money is their top priority I would assume this gets fixed sooner rather then later lol.

*update: Response back from MA this is what im guessing is the case...

With the new security measures that Visa and Mastercard are now using 3-D security, some bank cards are not able to be processed. It seems if you recieve this "error" you are pretty much screwed and to find a different method of payment.

From my guess there will be no ETA for a fix for a LONG time.

Hatchling
    I'm having the same issue on adding my first new card. I tried both my bank mastercard and a prepaid visa. Both get that same internal error listed above. I too opened a case and received a response to check my account information and the card information being entered. I've done that a few dozen times as well. Guess I'll have to wait until something gets fixed before I can add a card and deposit.

Hatchling
    I ended up going to the paysafecard website, and found a local gas station that sold them; it worked easily. Frankly, it was a pain, because the employees didn't know how to use them, but eventually I was able to put 100 bucks on one... wouldn't have spent that much, but it was such an obnoxious experience that I decided to keep from having to come back.

I could go to my bank and do a direct deposit, but $100 is min and I just dont feel like doing that

Hatchling
    New player here.

I'm getting this same error when trying to make a deposit.

I've tried 2 cards, same error.

Tried NETTELLER which says "Available worldwide." Go to sign up, "Not available in the United States."

I sign up for UKASH, and apparently it is UK only? I entered my postal code and it came up with: "YOUR SEARCH: YOU ENTERED SEARCH"

Wow. Just wow.

I guess they don't want my money?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast