Young

no available servers

I recently downloaded the game and for about 30 min I get 'no available servers' ... should I move on to a different game?... website says all planets up... is this a view of things to come.. Ill try 30 more minutes and if there is no update to say servers are down I'll just assume its just a badly run game like so many others.

this is a re post before I go to lunch..

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/e...ml#post2593588

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    We're in the middle of an update, so be patient. Servers are all online now. Restart your client, repair (tools>repair). And log in.

Young

server down

Patience.. hard to have patience when i'm told to repair using tools repair and the tool says 'repair is currently disabled'.. bit of an insult.

Young

servers

Restarted.. ran as admin... seems the repair tool is still disabled...
    My computer is a quad 3rd gen I7 with a gtx660 and 8g ram.. im fairly sure its not my computer.
    I am unable to log on 'no available servers found'
    rep tool : 'repair is currently disabled'

So please I am listening..........

Dominant
    I understand it's hard to be patient. However, the servers are working fine now and it sounds like a firewall issue to me. I haven't heard anyone else having that problem, so it must be something on your end. You said you restarted the client, but have you tried restarting your computer? Sorry if that sounds obvious, many people don't do it after installing software.

Edit: "repair tool is currently disabled" happens when the EU client is running (in addition to the client loader). Make sure the main program is shut down, then try repair. Repair is just optional by the way. It's not normally necessary in order to log in but it can be helpful to fix certain issues that can come up with new installs.
    Last edited by Neil Stockton; 01-29-2013 at 21:36.

Young

server

HEH.... not long after your answer the system now reads down for maintenance instead of no available servers..

I thank you for the time you took to answer... but it does seem to have been server side issues..... I will try again later.. maybe.

Dominant
    The server did indeed go down again for emergency fixes, this was probably what you saw. There are others having issues logging in brand new avatars... so you may just have to wait on support to fix the problems.

Young
    I had the same issue...No available servers...doing repair now to see it it worked.

Edited 5 Mins Later.....Nope still no available servers....It was all fine until this latest patch.