Hatchling

Adding new cards

Is anyone like me having a issue trying to add new cards. I keep getting internal error and when i contact support they just send a generic answer. They also say use other methods but they are all european and i am canadian so thats no help.
    I wish they would fix this issue as its been not working since last week. Maybe if MindArk would at least answer and say when this issue will be fixed i would not even have to do this.
    Ali Reed

2. Sponsored Links
    It's not just you. I've run into a few others in game that are having this problem

In a van down by the river, with a wireless hotspot.
    I too have a thread about this..

To answer your question this specific issue has been going on since Dec. 04 of 2012. Its been 3 months with this issue and it wont be fixed anytime soon.

There could be a possibilty that it wont ever be fixed. If that is the case, MA wouldnt comment on such a problem for fear of people cashing out knowing MA's income is shrinking.

Quote Originally Posted by EggRollOneDolla View Post
    I too have a thread about this..

To answer your question this specific issue has been going on since Dec. 04 of 2012. Its been 3 months with this issue and it wont be fixed anytime soon.

There could be a possibilty that it wont ever be fixed. If that is the case, MA wouldnt comment on such a problem for fear of people cashing out knowing MA's income is shrinking.
    I had a problem getting my card to work on New Years day, but it turned out to be my bank. Since I'm in the US, and MA is in Europe, I had to give specific permission to allow MA to take my money

Quote Originally Posted by Bonewagon View Post
    I had a problem getting my card to work on New Years day, but it turned out to be my bank. Since I'm in the US, and MA is in Europe, I had to give specific permission to allow MA to take my money
    Im not sure when you came to entropia so I must ask if this was your first card added?

Exclamation

*UPDATE*

It seems after this last maintence update of DIBS, EU is finally accepting at least Visa to use. Idk about mastercard yet, but at least for a major provider it is significant improvement.

I would like to think my bitching had somthing to do with this but its just me lying to myself lol.

Anyway anyone that hasent been able to add their bankcard try again.

I will warn you it did take about a min or two for DIBS to process the transaction so hit the depo button and WAIT for the transaction to process to avoid any issues.

8. 11-01-2016, 08:47

9. 12-20-2016, 02:25

10. 12-20-2016, 02:34

11. 12-20-2016, 02:59

12. 12-20-2016, 03:21