Hatchling

Looking for a society

Hey!

I'm looking for a society but first I will tell you something about myself.
    I'm 25 years old male from Sweden. I work fulltime 8-17 monday to friday, so I will mainly be able to play in the evenings and weekends. I started playing the game some years ago when it was still called PE and now I decided to make a comeback. I will probably not play every day but a few times every week. I will mainly do hunting and occaisonally some mining.

As for my avatar she is a level 23 BLP pistoleer using L weapons of the current level. She wears Nemesis armor and sometimes add 5B plates if needed.

In a society I'm mostly looking for friendly people who occasionally wants to teamhunt or just chill out. I would also like it if they would help me out since theres alot of new content compared to when I played

If you think your society is the one or you know one that would fit please don't hesitate to tell me!

2. Sponsored Links
    Lots of Societies out there. You can try talking to others, check the society terminals, or just join the society I am in

Born 11-24-2006

Young
    Or mine Friendly people with quite a few in your time zone, (an important consideration) and there are quite often team hunts and soc hunts which are usually put together on the spur of the moment.

We are a swedish society always looking for nice ppl to join out rank, feel free to to add me ingame for a chat! Mostly miners in our soc but ofc they hunt too.
    Raxxor

Hatchling
    Both the SV ( I was member back in the day ) & 'Lords' are both good socs; but it would be amiss of me not to mention my own soc.

Calypso Settlers is a mixed bag of both experienced players & noobs; founded over 6 years ago to help a group of the new players develop.
    Add me to your friend list so we can chat ingame or pm here, as we are always looking for like mind players.

Good luck in finding the right home for you

Hatchling
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

After some consideration I decided to send an application to Skillin' Villains