Hatchling

"Available servers found" message when logging in.

[Edit, title should be - "NO" Available Servers found.

So this may be a re-post, or it may be something no one has ever heard of.
    But, just today I decided to take a look at this game, as an avid gamer the premise seemed mighty interesting, and backed by a lot of positive feed back.

I've downloaded the client and everything, but every time I attempt to log in a receive a message saying " No available servers found. Try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists please contact planet support for assistance. "

Now being the experienced gamer I like to think I am, I repaired, re-logged, restarted more times than I would like to count. I've check my router, no problems.

Since then I've submitted a report ticket and no response, any reply would be very grateful!

- Jake
    Last edited by Jzeihen; 02-05-2013 at 02:34.

2. Sponsored Links
    Jake, I'm hearing that the 'ava creation room' is not available right now, and one of the space servers is down atm too. There'll be a bunch of support cases being lodged about those.

I guess the 'new player' area could be as well.

I'd suggest wait a little while til they re-boot the servers and try again.

Hatchling

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Jake, I'm hearing that the 'ava creation room' is not available right now, and one of the space servers is down atm too. There'll be a bunch of support cases being lodged about those.

I guess the 'new player' area could be as well.

I'd suggest wait a little while til they re-boot the servers and try again.
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate you're hasty response, and I'm sure anyone else that may be having this problem does as well.

And just because this is a cool emoticon,

Failed to start avatar creation due to internal error (servers might be full). You will get the opportunity to enter avatar creation again upon the next login.

this may be problem ,its allmost 24h ....

some hammster is proly death

Quote Originally Posted by T79x View Post
    Failed to start avatar creation due to internal error (servers might be full). You will get the opportunity to enter avatar creation again upon the next login.

this may be problem ,its allmost 24h ....

some hammster is proly death
    I am truly wondering now if the servers for the creation room are truly full or if that is broken just like space is............ yes the 24th hour is upon us and I keep watching to see what Miss Bertha has to say
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Young
    Just tried to log in and got the same response.."No servers..." Even though the client loader is showing all systems are online and I can access my personal Entropia Universe account page with no problem. From the previous posts, I can see that there is no point in my submitting a support case...