Hatchling

New to the game. Looking for mentor and a society

Hi. Im new to the game and i just started playing today. I browsed the forums and wiki a bit and figured out i would like to be a hunter. So im looking for a mentor and society that will teach me the ropes.

Im from the us and would like someone from there as well as our play times should match. Im really looking forward to get started and make some friends.

My charactors names is Junkers Lenard McGee

2. Sponsored Links
    There are society terminals in the game where you can search up different groups. Ask someone in-game, I'm sure they'll help ya.

I would recommend either NBK or WildD3amons.

NBK is big and quite active and have some great people inside, but tend to follow a very strict military-type regime. So, if you watch your language and don't get in the wrong place at the wrong time you'll be fine! http://www.thenbk.eu/

WildD3amons is a smaller group of quite friendly players. There are your basic rules and a leisurely approach to the game is taken.
    http://www.wildd3amons.com/

They are the 2 groups I have had experience with.
    Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkers View Post
    Hi. Im new to the game and i just started playing today. I browsed the forums and wiki a bit and figured out i would like to be a hunter. So im looking for a mentor and society that will teach me the ropes.

Im from the us and would like someone from there as well as our play times should match. Im really looking forward to get started and make some friends.

My charactors names is Junkers Lenard McGee
    Welcome Should you need help feel free to pm me (sbinortz)

^ Sbi knows his stuff!....and if you're good he may let you ride along in his mothership