Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSpud View Post
    WHO THE HELL IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD PLAY THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
    Been playing for almost 2 years and plan to play more. It's a great game..Sorry you didn't find it any fun. 100ped could have taken you a long way if you played it right and didn't go out and buy the biggest and best gun out there to then find 5 mins later you ran out of money.

2. Sponsored Links
    Everyone please don't give power to this 'person'. We had to ask him to leave our soc today due to the constant fault finding with everything in the game and disrespectful attitude he posed from the beginning.

Lisbeth
    Last edited by Lisbeth; 02-19-2013 at 03:25. Reason: replaced the word troll with person

Played this game on deposit of 25 usd for a year and a half.. At the end of that time I still had a bit over 25 usd on my card.. Not sure what you did but it wasn't right...

Anyway this game isn't for everyone. It takes patience, brains, and self control.. How many people do you think fail on each one of those? personally I think you failed on the patience part, but that's just my opinion.

I wish you good luck on your future endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbeth View Post
    Everyone please don't give power to this troll. We had to ask him to leave our soc today due to the constant fault finding with everything in the game and disrespectful attitude he posed from the beginning.

Lisbeth
    This explains a bit more.. Sounds like someone who came here thinking he was going to get rich fast! Lol I like to see him find any game out there that doesn't have it's flaws..

This guy born to "lose"

What are you ...like 12? Most people who think 10 bucks is a lot of money would take the time to read the fine print! This is the classic case of "I didn't pay attention so I'm gonna blame someone else"
    This game is for grown-ups, go back to Mario Kart.

Old
    Deposit another $90, then you can withdraw.

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Deposit another $90, then you can withdraw.
    For some reason I do not see this happening..............................
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSpud View Post
    hello all, i started playing EU a week ago and i bought some ped and have absolutely no wish to continue playing but i want my money back, i spent 10usd on it and now you won't let me withdraw it unless i have at least 100usd worth of PED!!!? what a rip off... is there no way of getting ones money back? basically you rob people of money in a thousand different ways and on top of that you can't get your money out unless you have a certain ammount!?

THATS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO RIP OFF NEW PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to know if there is a way to get your money back from this rip off of a bullsheet game and if anyone could help i appreciate it greatly thanks!
    Actually Chris has a point here. Unless he has spend his 100 PED. Then he has paid for a provided service by MA.

But if he didn't and has his PEDs still sitting on his PED card....I could understand MA and CC company would charge you some transaction fee..what is exactly the problem to not have smaller withdrawels? As far as I know MA has a legit banking license.

I think MA must have some reason to put the treshold of withdrawels on 100 US$. Anyone an idea?

I don't know if you still visit this forum Chris, but there is actually a workaround if you know someone IRL who plays Entropia and you swap the PEDs on the cards and you get some RL cash or bank payment. 10$ is a safe amount to take some risk.

Regards, Roni

Guardian
    I'd say it was down to the cost of a transfer, as mentioned above.

For example, I found this on Wikipedia:
    In the United States wire transfers are costly. For example, as of November 2011 the Bank Of America charged $25 to send a wire and $12 to receive one within the U.S. For international transfer, it charged $35$45 outgoing, $16 incoming.
    Those costs are more than the amount involved!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast