Hi EF Lisbeth here

Hey EF

I have to admit right off that I copied my hello message from PCF and posted it here but the message is still relevant as I am still a noober :P

<---------------------------~O~--------------------------->

I've been lurking the forums for sometime now and have finally decided to post something. I know this isn't much of a start but it is at least something.

OK what have I accomplished so far?

Joined a Society called Free Style which is very fun. We are all noobers in this Soc which imho is great. We make the same mistakes and have the same successes and all of us help the newest members along the way.

I have graduated discipleship. This took me about a month of earnest hard skilling and I have a YouTube of the giant swrilie.

I also have had a few globals from mining which really were exciting. I'm not a professional miner but I do explore a lot and I usually drop probes along the way. But I have been known to go back to especially productive places and give them a second go. In doing all this exploring I have collected all the tps on Calypso everyone of them on foot.

And I have been spending a lot of time in Space on board the Entropia Fleet Alliance Motherships. Which has lead me to the funnest thing yet. I love the skill gains from being a welder on the Motherships. It gets a little intense sometimes though when we have a lot of mobs eating away at the ship. One fun part if this intensity is describing it to my Soc Maties. I did a sort of role play that made the whole thing sound exciting. I know this made some of my mates a little crazy so I decided to not do that so much and have started a blogger chronicling my adventures as a welder aboard the Motherships of the Fleet. I have completed 6 chapters so far and will continue adding chapters at the rate of about 1 per week as long as it's still fun.

Here is a link to my blogger if you want to have a peek --> Wasp in Space. The other chapters are listed to the right. The blogger is a fansite and role play about my character and her coming to grips with where she is. The story is written in the style of a Journal or Diary that Wasp diligently tries to keep updated.

Well that's about it. Hope to meet more people and do more fun things. GL and HOF big everyone.

Laters - Wasp

2. Sponsored Links
    Welcome to Entropia, sounds like you've worked out how to have fun here

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Welcome to Entropia, sounds like you've worked out how to have fun here
    Yep for me that is the big thing it has to be fun and like every other game I have played I have found that it's up to the individual to make it fun.

When I get ready to post chapter 7 to my blogger I am considering starting a thread here to "spam" everyone that might be interested in reading about Wasp's adventures. I have done a lot of research on the various forums to help flesh out the content. Some of this research is used to give the story some in-game validity and depth. The situations I portray might not be exactly as they happened but its a story for goodness sake :P

The only thing I can promise is the twisty plot will get twistier before its clear what is going on.

Hatchling

Well done

Not much of a forum reader, but this thread will be my 'first' subscribed thread. Looking forward to the notifications (not spam) of updates to your blog. I for one have enjoyed every post. References to places in EU I'm familiar with (avid explorer, every tp in EU on my list) makes the story familiar, like a decent novel based in my hometown with mentions of local and not so famous landmarks.

A forever fan, Heroshimo 'Hero' Avatar

Chapter 9 - Escape To What

Disaster magnet Lisbeth is still trying to get back to the Motherships of the Fleet and her "normal" life. Her encounters so far don't leave much hope of success though.

Will the naive noober get some clues and figure out what the heck to do next? Is there any possibility of her continuing her romance with whats his name? What if she does make it back?

Lots of if's with infinite possibilities and her excursion into the unknown has just begun.

Chapter 10 coming soon

Pretty damned good first postings!

Sounds like you have the perfect attitude and plan to succeed (and enjoy) Entropia.

Have a great journey!

Exploring EU since 200412