Thread: CLD plots

Hatchling

CLD plots

I need help on how to actually get land from the land lot deeds. I've come across 9 and want to build but don't know how to actually go about getting land from them. Could anyone help me? Thanks.
    ~DOC

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    The ability to claim a plot of land by owning CLDs is a future feature; it has not been implemented by Mindark yet.

Hatchling
    Is there any information on when this might be available to us or is this still pretty much the blind leading the blind here?

Old Alpha
    wonder if they will be looking like funeral plots when the system finally arrives - because all the owners will probably be ready for that time in their lives when the bugs are finally worked out, lol.

Mature
    Anyone can give you a timeframe here but experiences from the past tell us it's a wild guess really. Noone can give an accurate answer, not even MA or the Calypso dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    wonder if they will be looking like funeral plots when the system finally arrives - because all the owners will probably be ready for that time in their lives when the bugs are finally worked out, lol.

LOL. My real first good laugh for the morning
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

I wouldn't expect to see the CLD land scheme or voting for a long time to come. I estimate mid to late 2014.
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!