Hatchling

a few more questions

hey i got some more questions
    how-come i can't repair mining items or throw them away? if there is a way please tell me how.

how to buy a house?
    is it the higher your skill is the better stuff you find while mining?
    thanks.

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by ozm8 View Post
    hey i got some more questions
    how-come i can't repair mining items or throw them away? if there is a way please tell me how.

how to buy a house?
    is it the higher your skill is the better stuff you find while mining?
    thanks.
    Hi Ozm8. Welcome to entropia. I'm not sure which mining tools you're referring to, but there are two types of equipment, UL (unlimited) and L (limited). Only UL ones can be repaired in the repair terminal. This doesn't mean that L items are worse, in fact, limited items are often better. Broken L items can be sold to the trade terminal for the remaining TT value.

Estates (houses, apartments, and shops), are often sold in the auction house. There is a separate section there for estates. They are also sometimes sold through the forums, and you should check the forum that goes with the planet you're on... planetcalypsoforum.com or arkadiaforum.com (for example). If you're on Calypso, people sometimes advertise apartments at Twin Peaks.

In mining, more skills allows you to use a finder with deeper average search depth. This in turn allows you to find deeper minerals which often have a higher markup. Higher skills will also reduce the frequency of unknown claims. Higher extraction skills will allow you to use more advanced extractors which may cost you less or be faster. Different xtractors do not allow you to get "more ore" out of the ground, just cost and speed differences.
    Last edited by Neil Stockton; 02-21-2013 at 17:01.