Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    As I expected I got a reply from you .
    Holy crap, a psychic!!!

    No wonder when you made the very same mistake as in post#6 which i commented on one post before you made the same mistake yet again - there is little to no room left for any other explanation than "you did it on purpose"... but why would anybody do that?


    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    ... sometimes I got weekly revenue of 5peds or more or below) and I bought my CLD at 1000peds so I got an approximate value of 192/1000= 19.20% revenue which is still good for me although below the projected which is 24% to 25% approx... As I mentioned I'm not claiming accuracy.
    There is an excellent collection of data here (deeds) with a projected ROI on one year (52 weeks) - it says 24.14%.

    I have no friggin idea why you cannot use these data for whatever you are trying to prove here - even more so as they appear to match the projections.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    What is your advise Mr. brainy? I'm afraid this will go for further about discussing with my spelling in this posts..no more words to say
    Errrm, what? Medical marihuana much? Spelling? Did i say a single word on spelling? Do i look like the grammar police???



    And "my advice"? On what??
    If you got a real question, go ahead, if not, simply leave it - but spare me these cryptic insinuations - i got better things to do than guessing what you were trying to tell me here.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Holy crap, a psychic!!!
    I am not a Psychic. I just realize you mention about 52 weeks and I was using 48 weeks so I was expecting your remarks. But I did my calculation based on actual revenue I am receiving not on MA data or calculation with a note that it is not that "accurate" and "I am not MA".

  4. #13
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    I am not a Psychic. I just realize you mention about 52 weeks and I was using 48 weeks so I was expecting your remarks. But I did my calculation based on actual revenue I am receiving not on MA data or calculation with a note that it is not that "accurate" and "I am not MA".
    I was nice and linked to the spread sheet where players are collecting data on CLD payouts since day one (players, not MA!).

    There's all accuracy you could ever need.
    No need to thank me.


    Then, how many weeks does a year have again? Hint: It's more than 48...

    Seriously, projecting on a year using 48 weeks is a fucking joke, i wonder what you'd say if your boss cuts down your salary by ~8%!


    And no, that's not just a mere "inaccuracy", that is plain wrong.
    Wrong as in "fail", wrong as in "major fuckup" - got it now?
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  5. #14
    Young Fiona Simmons's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 02 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    FFS, is this the forum for the math impaired now?

    A year, every year has 52 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thats right a Year have 52 Weeks and i used only 48 Weeks

    That dosn't change anything on the subject and anyone should be able to follow the argument that you can realize a profit without holding a deed for 5 years or more, as long the price for deeds is not falling.

    Just watched Gronks Minecraft political correctness episode

    Ey wizzszz, you have something against "math impaired people" ?

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I was nice and linked to the spread sheet where players are collecting data on CLD payouts since day one (players, not MA!).

    There's all accuracy you could ever need.
    No need to thank me.


    Then, how many weeks does a year have again? Hint: It's more than 48...

    Seriously, projecting on a year using 48 weeks is a fucking joke, i wonder what you'd say if your boss cuts down your salary by ~8%!


    And no, that's not just a mere "inaccuracy", that is plain wrong.
    Wrong as in "fail", wrong as in "major fuckup" - got it now?
    In the first place I have warn everybody to look into details from MA. I was just viewing the issue in a rough perspective which I believe could serve as basis for a positive outlook for the CLD worth. Accurate information is always there even me I am relying on those infos and never to contest with it.

  7. #16
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Simmons View Post
    Thats right a Year have 52 Weeks and i used only 48 Weeks

    That dosn't change anything on the subject and anyone should be able to follow the argument that you can realize a profit without holding a deed for 5 years or more, as long the price for deeds is not falling.
    Well, it changes quite a lot if you calc 5 years:
    261 payouts instead of 240 - or 1044 PED instead of 960 PED...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Simmons View Post
    Ey wizzszz, you have something against "math impaired people" ?
    Nah, im fine with them - as long as they don't try to teach others math based stuff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    In the first place I have warn everybody to look into details from MA.
    Yeah, never trust data you didn't fake yourself...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    I was just viewing the issue in a rough perspective which I believe could serve as basis for a positive outlook for the CLD worth.
    Rough perspective? I think what you actually wanted to say is "false perspective" instead.


    Seriously, i hate MA as much as the next guy (probably more), but warning from someone elses info by providing own false info is... holy crap, i just realized that i don't even have words for this fuckup...


    And please, stop replying, there is nothing to add from your side, you're just making it worse. And as far as i am concerned, i really grow weary of repeating myself here.
    Last edited by wizzszz; 03-08-2013 at 20:22.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  8. #17
    Ok I will not post a reply after this. I'm not teaching anyone but you are.

    You are full of complaints and criticisms..

    You are brilliant in looking into others mistakes dude I hope you wanna try to it reflect yourself and see how perfect you are.

  9. #18
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed Gerard View Post
    Ok I will not post a reply after this. I'm not teaching anyone but you are.

    You are full of complaints and criticisms..

    You are brilliant in looking into others mistakes dude I hope you wanna try to it reflect yourself and see how perfect you are.
    And you are obviousy full of shit - you could have said "oh, thank you for pointing out my mistake, of course a year has more than 48 weeks" and be done. But nooooo, you wanted to argue for hours, just because your personality doesn't let you admit a mistake.

    And if the distraction plan fails people always resort to attacking the messenger - always the same immature shit on the forums...

    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  10. #19
    Old Alpha Nor Alien's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Constant state of flux!!
    Posts
    856
    I like pie?? or rather pi!!
    Edit just incase others don't know.. Pi r not squared, pi r round... Cake r square!!

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    I like pie?? or rather pi!!
    Edit just incase others don't know.. Pi r not squared, pi r round... Cake r square!!
    I keep it that way and besides I did not say 48 is the correct number of weeks a year. It was already made clear in the discussion 52 is the correct figure .

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •