Thread: other planets

Hatchling

other planets

Hi , I want to know how to get to the other planets . I'm on Calypso .

Do you got to get to the Space station ? If yes , what is the location (coordinates) and continent ?

I tried to get of the planet by teleporter , but that doesn't work .

THXX .......

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by bigaman View Post
    Hi , I want to know how to get to the other planets . I'm on Calypso .

Do you got to get to the Space station ? If yes , what is the location (coordinates) and continent ?

I tried to get of the planet by teleporter , but that doesn't work .

THXX .......
    PUT your stackables in storage before you go since space is lootable pvp.

'safest way' where stackable travel is likely to not result in getting looted is motherships.

The cheapest mothership I know of is Narfi's ship where the fee is actually free if you take the 'slow boat' and not too much if you prefer warp.

Go check out the chatroom on the website at http://entropiatransport.com/

You do need to get to a space station, which means you can fly a vtol up with the attachment to exit the atmosphere... OR... you can have pilot get you on friend list and beam you up from the planet. The second way is preferred method since it's a little less hassle imho.

DO have a few peds to pay the pilot if you want to and also to pay for the fee to get down from the space station. SS does have a teleporter to each planet it is in orbit around.

Also DO learn which tp on the planet you are going to is the 'best' one that is most populated so you don't end up in the middle of nowhere with no civilization nearby like I did on my last travel to another planet.

The teleporter on SS is ONE WAY to the planet!

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    You do need to get to a space station...
    A couple additions... if you're traveling by mothership or privateer, you will be summoned up to the ship as long as you've been added to the guest list before summoning time. In that case, you go directly to the ship, not the space station. If you're taking entropiatransport.com, take 7 ped for the teleport fee in case you can't find another pilot flying down to the planet who will take you along for free.

Otherwise, you can fly yourself to any planet by flying a sleipnir or quad. You simply need to attach a space thruster to the ship before spawning it, then fly up to 1000m. Make sure you have an RK-5 and welding wire for when you get shot down by pirates, and that you have enough fuel (10 ped is about 4x as much as you would need to fly to next island). Flights are 1+ hr in a sleipnir and about half that in a quad. Also make sure you've downloaded space and your destination planet before leaving calypso (in client loader > tools > dynanic content).

Always sell or leave all stackables at home if you're flying in a sleipnir or quad (stackables means ANYTHING that goes in the "materials" or "mined resources" sections of your inventory).