Hatchling

Fapper share loot in team, how much is ok?

I think it's great that an healer can share the loot when hunting in team with the 14.1 VU...

I think it opens up great possibilities for use of fappers when hiring them for a fee is avoided!

But, how much loot should the team give an healer (when setting up an team one sets the healer share 0-100% I think)?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SirN View Post
    I think it's great that an healer can share the loot when hunting in team with the 14.1 VU...

I think it opens up great possibilities for use of fappers when hiring them for a fee is avoided!

But, how much loot should the team give an healer (when setting up an team one sets the healer share 0-100% I think)?
    Depends if your looking to profit from it or just in it for the skills.

Use this idea as an example: in one hour of regular faping, it cost you 50 ped in decay. In that same hour, the person your faping made 1000 ped average. So if your just going for skills then a setting of 5% should give you your decay back +- a few ped. If you looking to profit from it, then 10% is fair but maybe on the low end. Depending on who your faping, how long your providing the service, and what mob the person is hunting, this could be good for them or too high.

Best to have an agreement with them. Say, if the hunt does not give you your decay back, will he person pay to repair it fully? If the run was awesome and your just in it for the skills, will you give back the difference of the repair cost or if the run was horrid, will the person still pay for the difference in the repair cost.

Either way, I would still try and have some sort of agreement with the person you are faping.