Talking Looking for Apartment in Omegaton Habitat

I have one picked out but none of the owners are responding. I will have some money soon and wanted to move in next to my friend. Can anyone help me?

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by namagem View Post
    I have one picked out but none of the owners are responding. I will have some money soon and wanted to move in next to my friend. Can anyone help me?
    I don't know if you've advertised on PCF, but that would be a good place to advertise what you're looking for. However, they've recently changed it over there so that people don't see buying and selling threads anymore by default, so that may hamper your efforts.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by namagem View Post
    You Should to advertise in newspaper for find the apartment to live.
    Last edited by Imran520; 11-25-2013 at 06:24.

Guardian
    <giggle> Haven't seen many newspapers in EU!

I suspect, seeing some other responses, that this is a troll, or doesn't understand what the forum is for.

Old Alpha
    welcome to one of the many reasons I moved out of Omegaton several months back... The real estate market there is extremely stale as those who own the deeds bought them many, many years ago in some cases and they are now pretty much what you can consider dead accounts... so in the mean time the apartments are empty and hard to get deeds for.

This is what is wrong with the whole virtual universe real estate market actually... Once a deed is "sold" who knows if the place will ever be utilized as deeds can sit in inventory forever as avatars don't log in or alternatively move to anther planet and forget they own the deed on the original planet, or fear going back to sale because of pirates, etc.

It's not impossible though... at one point in time I owned quite a few apartments, a shop and building all in one building, just not on the same floor, etc.

Best thing to do if you do really want them is advertise heavily on all of the forums and watch auction daily. Also look at every single shop on the planet. Many times deeds for apartments end up in shops where they sit forever just as in storage collecting dust for eons. Auction is best bet, but don't expect to get several estates that are right next to one another... because the odds of it happening are very slim unless you have an unlimited amount of patience and don't mind waiting about 15-20 years or so for the possible chance, watching auction daily all of those years, bidding buyout every time... and even then you might only end up with 2 or three in the same floor, probably never a full floor. Better bet if you really do want estates next to one another is save up and try to find new apartment buildings opening on new continents or planets and get in early before the folks that buy em up and put them in storage forever under the false assumption that virtual real estate is anything like real world real estate get there before you.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-19-2013 at 12:26.

Hatchling
    Hi, I have one for sale on calypso
    Genesis Star Tower C, 17 A
    Add me in game, i'm not always around but when I am it's for a while.
    If interested here, look up Bolleke for friendlist.